Club Funny Bone Community Group

We all have a funny bone that is ticklish! Let's all have some fun and laughter, loosen up and cut up in a clean or, if you like, a dirty and ridiculous manner......everything goes on here from jokes to wordly gossip on your mind or just being a little bit silly! So come on and join in for the time of your life at Club Funny Bone! *****ALL MEMBERS MUST BE 18 yrs OR OLDER!*****NO EXCEPTIONS*****

1 Online

C.F.B. PROMOTIONS!!!!!!

HI THERE....FUNNY BONERS!!!!!!!

AT THIS TIME I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION..........

C.F.B. MEMBER........ClaudiaD........(CLAUDIA)
TO THE POSITION OF...........ADMINISTRATOR!
PLEASE HELP ME CONGRATULATE CLAUDIA IN HER NEW APPOINTMENT AT THE CLUB!

SUPER DUPER HUGZZZZZZZZ & MOOZZZZZZZZZ TOO!

GORD!

Replies

Mailman33
Mailman33

congrats CLAUDIA, welcome aboard.
deleted_user
deleted_user

congrats!
deleted_user
deleted_user

woohoo congrats claudia
deleted_user
deleted_user

Congratulations !! (I'm throwing confetti around the room right now for you..would you mind coming over after your celebration and bringing your vacuum? It'll only take you a minute to clean up I'm sure?LOL)
deleted_user
deleted_user

Yay! Claudia!!! Congratulations lady!
deleted_user
deleted_user

Congratulations. what does a administrater do??
lindsey2008
lindsey2008

Congratulatios Claudia, Heeeee Hawwwwww...Lmao!
Group FounderWillgord
Willgord

BUMP.....CLAUDIA....UP, UP & AWAY!!!!!!
deleted_user
deleted_user

Yay!!! CLAUDIA!!!!! What an awesome lady!!!
deleted_user
deleted_user

Thank you guys! What a lovely bunch you are :>))
deleted_user
deleted_user

Congrats Claudia!!!!
ghur4
ghur4

good for you girl and hugs to ya xxxx
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • nana012

I have cancer

I had to have a lung biopsy, and I have cancer. A very rare form that doesn't have any standard treatment. There just isn't a lot of case history for this. It is epithelioid hemangio endothelioma. The cancer support group doesn't talk every day. I can understand why. I'm waiting for the oncologist to call back for an appointment, and will hear in the next few days. Who knew. Ha!
  • Urlacher

Support from family

It's so hard dealing with pain especially when you don't get any support from the person who your supposed to be closest to. So hard when your trying to deal with pain and that person treats you worse than the pain. Having hard time understanding why. unless you are having a good Day you are treated like crap and they make you feel worthless.