Circumcision Support Group

Circumcision is the removal of some or all of the foreskin from the penis. Whether you are circumcised, considering circumcision as an adult, or considering circumcision for your child, this is the place to discuss and get advice and support.

0 Online
0 Online
  • Hello everyone, First of all ive been a intact male for 32 years wish I was still that way to be honest. About 8 years ago I became diabetic and the issue has taken its toll on my foreskin, since being diagnosed with diabetes my foreskin acquired severe phimosis with severe ballooning when urinating, sex always resulted in tears and cracks along with a yeast infection I could not get rid of for 2...
  • boopity

Thinking of circumcision

Hello everyone.My penis is way too sensitive when i have sex and i ejaculate really fast. If i have circumcision will i eventually feel less sensitive and last longer in bed? I have done big research so i know about the time it needs to heal.When it creates a thicker glans layer can i have sex longer or it just feel less sensitive and cant even control my ejaculation, making it worse?I don't...
  • Listen up people!!!!! I dont have son but if I did there is no way I would EVER circumcise my child. I do have two daughters. Now they could at one point get brest cancer should I have removed their breast buds when they were born? Oh there is overian cancer so get rid of those too huh. Then I have NEVER been with a female that smelled very good down there should I have sexually mutilated them...
  • Every time I talk to an american male about not circumcising my future son they just freak out. "oh no you have to! they'll feel like an outcast in the locker room, its dirty and gross. etc etc" How can I get someone to have an open mind about this?
  • Did you all see this?http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/17/health/research/17circ.html?_r=1Great advances for keeping the little ones intact!
  • deleted_user

I'm A Female...

I just want to say that I like uncircumcised penises and if the circumcision doesn't work out---there are women (and men) out there who won't have any negative feelings about it! (I don't know if this is an appropriate post so obviously delete if needed!)
  • Apparently my penis was trapped inside my fat around me penis but the doctor said instead of losing weight I needed a special operation to take my penis out more or it will be trapped when im an adult and I would have to take a very painful surgery to take it out. Before my penis was very small and mostly foreskin. Now its more out and looks more like a penis. Just yesterday I showered so my...
  • Hi my names John and Im an aussies, 21 years old. As a baby i was circumcised a few days after my birth. Since around 13 years I started thinking about my circumcision and not long after research started. Naturally curious I wanted to know exactly what was involved and if any sensation was lost as it had always been a problem for me. Finding out everything was honestly a head f*uck. Unnatural...
  • deleted_user

Circ done yesterday

So I had my circ done yesterday and last night was a bit of adventure as I had probably three times an erection which kinda hurted as the glans is sore as heck but if I had to describe the pain in scale from 1 to 10 I'd say it was about 4 or 5. But my real question is that I'm suffering a bit of incotense after the operation. My undies gets pretty yellow all the time. I still have the tight...
  • Hey fellas i had a circ done about two months ago and have skin tags nearly the whole way around the scar and they are very promenent and they do feel uncomfortable during intercourse. I have been to the doctor (female doctor) and she said it looked normal and had healed up well but it really doesnt look ok and im so self concious about it and it actually looks like some kind of disease or...
  • deleted_user

Am I screwed ?

Hey guys.I got circumcised last monday due to phimosis,and they released me the next day,doctor said everything was fine.I got home,watched some tv,went to bed,woke up tomorrow and took the bandages off.Placed new ones and repeated that till this morning,when I decided to walk around with no bandages.Later today I smelled something foul,like rotten flesh,and it was coming from my penis.Under the...
  • My son was born 2 months early weighing almost 5lbs. I was pressured into getting him circumcised . no one told me that because of his small birth weight there could be a problem. They didn't remove enough skin and to make a long story short he is now 2 1/2 yrs old and his foreskin is fused to the head of his penis. he was suppose to get it fixed last year but I have been fighting with the...
  • deleted_user

Very worried!

Good evening I'm 29 I just got circumcised thursday night, the surgery itself was a bit painful and thay had to re-inject me with local anesthetic like 3 times.. I managed to avoid night erections by sleeping on the side in fetal position for 2 nights, but when I got up this morning the bandages had fallen off and I noticed that the glans, along with the scar line, had retracted inside the rest...
  • There are a lot of people here who aren't circumcised who are vilifying the practice, and as a mutilated-penis male I say, thank you. It really does cause more problems than it purports to fix And to the females who love this horrible practice and defend it, I really want to know, what is wrong with you? Are you that angry at men that you love the idea of cutting into and desensitizing their...
  • Iam having circumsision done tomorrow. Little bit scared/nervous. Prepped myself on the surgery itself,talked to one of the surgeons and know it will go okay. Just nervous......any advice? Will post after surgery.....