Chronic Pain Support Group

Physicians and professionalsdefine pain as chronic if it lasts longer than three to six months and is persistent. It's distinct from acute pain that is a direct result of injury or trauma. This support group is dedicated to those suffering from chronic pain. Discuss treatments that have worked for you, find advice for your specific experience, and find support. You're not alone in your pain.

2 Online
2 Online

jobs from home/ disability friendly places

I suffer from chronic pain and after one failed admin temp agency assignment after another and getting demoted with two staffing agencies, I am feeling completely Desperate. I do not want to go on disability. I have hit on so many scams it's not even funny (including online surveys). I found two writing companies that I joined, but it seems like freelance writing does not pay enough to live on unless you are really good and somehow start your own business. A friend told me about affiliate marketing/ starting own website, but that takes time to set up and I need to be making money right now plus it seems like again, not that many people succeed. One temp job had a person working data entry from home, but of course the person had been with the company forever. So that's pretty much all I know about.
Any ideas of jobs from home you can live on or finding disability friendly places to work/ staffing agencies?

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

Now that's a great post!!! I've looked over so may n so many scams it'll make your head spin. I'll be watching close for responses. My life is turned upside down due to Chronic pain along with hep c, which by the way, I have no idea how I got. Now I'm waiting on S.S.D. Oh what fun, No income. What's next???????????
Hope for favorable results on this post.
hugs, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tendonshurt
tendonshurt

NTI 1-877-248-8912 is a government backed program for people on disability. It's called Ticket to work. I don't know if the number I posted is national it might just be for TN. The jobs they have are all work from home $9 -$15 an hour. @0 to 40 hrs required. I got turned down because my disability requires breaks every 15 minutes to change positions. Maybe someone else can take advantage of this.