Chronic Pain Support Group

Physicians and professionalsdefine pain as chronic if it lasts longer than three to six months and is persistent. It's distinct from acute pain that is a direct result of injury or trauma. This support group is dedicated to those suffering from chronic pain. Discuss treatments that have worked for you, find advice for your specific experience, and find support. You're not alone in your pain.

5 Online

How did a post from 2012 with last post in 2012 ??

end up at the top of this group list? Weird shit folks...weird shit...

Replies

patti22
patti22

Possibly a troll replied to it, DS then banned the troll and erased the reply, but it still stayed up on top...

That's my guess anyway.
Community Leadersambod
sambod

i'd say that is what happened.
billwfriend
billwfriend

yup did not think of that.....
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • gregsbaby

National Bagelfest

Yummy! Love them except for cinnamon raisin because I don't like raisins :P Ok full disclosure I haven't liked raisins since the 6th grade spelling bee when I spelled it raisen lol!July 26th is National Bagelfest!Five Food Finds about BagelsBagel history dates back to 1783, according to popular belief. They were created to honor King John III Sobieski of Poland, after he protected Austria’s...
  • Diane-M

Surgery

Halfway through chemo. Cancer marker bloodwork is back to normal levels. Scheduled for a total hysterectomy Friday. Then more chemo. Miss you all but the chemo made me pretty ill the last 3 weeks. Hope evereyone is well.