Chronic Pain Support Group

Physicians and professionalsdefine pain as chronic if it lasts longer than three to six months and is persistent. It's distinct from acute pain that is a direct result of injury or trauma. This support group is dedicated to those suffering from chronic pain. Discuss treatments that have worked for you, find advice for your specific experience, and find support. You're not alone in your pain.

0 Online

DDD & Bone Spur

PLEASE HELP! Has anyone had DDD with serious pain and severe symptoms or have had surgery on c5 c6? 

Im meeting with the neurosurgeon tomorrow... I'm only 25. I'm so scared!!! 

Replies

OlderCPer
OlderCPer

What are you scared of? DDD is a pretty common issue that gets worse with age, you seem to be more susceptible to it. Are you going to discuss surgical treatments or pain treatments or what?
remainpositive
remainpositive

they recommend surgery... but i do not want surgery but i also don't want pain medications. I also don't have insurance. i'm only 25 and I feel like i'm 80. I just feel like my world is closing in on me with everything going on.
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • ruthgrps

Has anyone had this?

Last night i had two nightmares, and what I think was an actual panic attack when I was asleep, i remember my blood feeling like a panic attack, tingling and that wondered if anyone else suffers from this?  I've never had that happen to me before.This morning I am majorly in a state of panic, shaking and generally scared.  Depression wise I feel a little better than yesterday when I posted.  I...
  • poesypop

Seroquel = sleeping beauty

I've been on 300mg of Seroquel for about a week now, and I have the worst hangovers in the morning if I sleep any less than 12-14 hours. Today after 9 hours of sleep I feel like I've pulled on all-nighter, sick, exhausted, barely can keep my eyes open at work. I've tried taking it earlier in the evening, but after about an hour or so I can barely walk and NEED BED. Should I talk to my doctor...