My situation is looking good about 80% of the time the other 20% of the time it feels 100% awful. My wife and I talk every day, I see no "Evidence" there is anyone else, she says she loves me very much, she responds physically to me and she talks about the future as if we weren't separated. She says she isn't ready for me to come home, I get it, I know why but how long am I supposed to do this? its been 2 1/2 months. I know everyone is different and each situation is different but at times I feel like a kid waiting to hear from her, be with her, etc. Its actually very frustrating. She talks as if she knows I will be home, like she knows I will but there isn't an end in sight really. How long is too long?
Posts You May Be Interested In
A friend sent this to me..As far as I can see, grief will never truly end.It may become softer overtime, more gentleand some days will feel sharp.But grief will last as long as Love does - ForeverIt's simply the way the absence of your loved onemanifests in your heart. A deep longing accompaniedby the deepest Love some days. The heavy fog mayreturn and the next day, it may recede.Once again, it's...
Today is my 25th birthday, to my somewhat lack of surprise I can see already no one really seems to care. I've always been the kinda person to make sure that everyone I Care about feels appreciated and knew somebody had their back. I can count 4 times this year when I Went out of my way to make sure a "friend" felt good on their birthday, especially if they got left hanging. Its early in the...