Hey everyone. I just broke up with my boyfriend of almost two years about a month ago. It had been off and on again the entire time due to his drug and alcohol use as well as his inability to stay faithful. It took him him untill the fall of this year to admitt that he had a problem and decide to go to treatment but in spite of his renewed committments to treat me better and stick around for the long hual we ended up splitting up yet again. I know its for the best and in fact it was my idea I guess to break up and to no longer live together. However, we were planning on still being friends and trying to work on ourselves and see what the future held for us. But then two days after his last call to me I found out that he was with someone else and they had both gotten arrested for alcohol related charges. Needless to say I haven't contacted him and I've only responded to his texts with leave me alone or do not contact me again but it still hurts. To make things worse I met someone new when I was out with some friends. We met up a couple of times since then but I think I may have blown it with him already by having sex with him too soon. The bad part is I really liked this new guy but now I'm afraid it may have been just a rebound thing on both of our parts cause he just recently went through a divorce himself. I'm not sure how to proceed now like I said I'm really interested in him but am afraid of getting hurt again so soon. Just looking for some advice on the male perspective I guess. Thanks in advance.
Posts You May Be Interested In
I'm trying to exercise daily. I was doing fairly well until I sprained my ankle 2 weeks ago but now I'm getting back on the horse. Today I walked over a mile with my arm weights that are about 22lbs total. I was out of shape and it was hard on my arms. I also did my 30 situps. I'm also going to drink a lot of water and try to eat healthy. I do tend to have a sweet tooth but I'm cutting...
Has anyone switched from spiriva and to what, if so. Was the new med as effective as spiriva? My part d plan will no cover it next year and I'm trying to figure out if I. Should go from an advantage plan or straight medicare with part d. I really need help deciding