My tumor was diagnosed 4and half yrs ago it is benign and surgey not possible too risky. The tumor has given me epilepsy which they cannot control. Ihave tried many drugs but no good have at least one fit a day. They have offered radiotherpy so now i decide it may help but only helps a third of patients and if i take it now can't have when tumor turns malignant they will do the so called risky surgery. Ihave no idea what to do and am just collecting opions i know noone can tell me what to do but i have 2wks to decide
Posts You May Be Interested In
Hi all! This is for those of you that have or have had the same neurologist for 4 years or more. I have been with mine now since 2009. He is one of the best movement disorder secialists in the midwest. I know he is extremely busy on the lecture circuit now and in fact not taking new patients there is a huge waiting list for him. BUT.... I feel like my visits are not what they use to be. He...
I gave my 2 week notice last Friday 13th. Now to join you fine people in a life of leisure and nothing else to do but to look out for myself....is it just me or does that sound pretty boring? My goal was to live to retire and I guess having to take early retirement because of health reasons wasn't exactly the way I had planned things. I just can't stay in that building that is reeking mildew...