Do you know Jesus as your Lord and Saviour my friend? These times we are living in are very serious times, so much evil in this world, but there is always hope. Jesus is our hope and we have to accept Him into our hearts to overcome this world and its sinful enticements. Jesus died for our sins, so we can have eternal life with Him. We have to accept Jesus' sacrifice for sin, so we can be free from the bondage of sin and let God rules our hearts.
To receive Christ you need to do four things:
1. Admit your spiritual need. Admit you are a sinner.
2. Repent and be willing to turn from your sin.
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross.
4. Receive Jesus Christ into your heart and life.
Revelation 3:20: Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in.
Romans 10:13 - Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved.
The Sinner's Prayer:
â??Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.â??
If you decided to repent of your sins and receive Christ today, welcome to God's family. Now, as a way to grow closer to Him, the Bible tells us to follow up on our commitment.
* Get baptized as commanded by Christ.
* Tell someone else about your new faith in Christ.
* Spend time with God each day. It does not have to be a long period of time. Just develop the daily habit of praying to Him and reading His Word. Ask God to increase your faith and your understanding of the Bible.
* Seek fellowship with other followers of Jesus. Develop a group of believing friends to answer your questions and support you.