I just can't do it today. I'm going to call my boss and explain. Pdoc *did* suggest some time off work last Friday. My boss knows about bp and seemed very sympathetic when I told her but I'm always worried I'm pushing my luck. I just feel *so* miserable. Besides I'm still in a daze from the Ambien I took at 3am and I probably shouldn't drive. Not to mention this is the first time I've taken Geodon in the morning and I don't know how it will affect me. Pdoc also offered to write something up for work. Maybe if I offer that to my boss she'll realize how serious this is. I had considered sending her an email but I'd really like to hear her reaction. I'd prefer to do it in person but I don't want to wait. I feel such a tremendous sense of relief about staying home. I can't wait until the children leave for school and I'm all alone.
Posts You May Be Interested In
Hi all! This is for those of you that have or have had the same neurologist for 4 years or more. I have been with mine now since 2009. He is one of the best movement disorder secialists in the midwest. I know he is extremely busy on the lecture circuit now and in fact not taking new patients there is a huge waiting list for him. BUT.... I feel like my visits are not what they use to be. He...
I gave my 2 week notice last Friday 13th. Now to join you fine people in a life of leisure and nothing else to do but to look out for myself....is it just me or does that sound pretty boring? My goal was to live to retire and I guess having to take early retirement because of health reasons wasn't exactly the way I had planned things. I just can't stay in that building that is reeking mildew...