well, our heater died about 3 weeks ago, prior to that on the day before thanksgiving the water heater wouldn't work and yesterday the water heater thermocoupler died, today the repairman is here. all i have to say is thank the Good Lord we are renters and the landlords have to handle this. we are very fortunate to have landlords, and the key thing is the Mr. owns a two counseling services and one i took my daughter to after the SA not knowing he owned it, lol.
Posts You May Be Interested In
A friend sent this to me..As far as I can see, grief will never truly end.It may become softer overtime, more gentleand some days will feel sharp.But grief will last as long as Love does - ForeverIt's simply the way the absence of your loved onemanifests in your heart. A deep longing accompaniedby the deepest Love some days. The heavy fog mayreturn and the next day, it may recede.Once again, it's...
Today is my 25th birthday, to my somewhat lack of surprise I can see already no one really seems to care. I've always been the kinda person to make sure that everyone I Care about feels appreciated and knew somebody had their back. I can count 4 times this year when I Went out of my way to make sure a "friend" felt good on their birthday, especially if they got left hanging. Its early in the...