I'm trying to get my geodon... and medicare wouldn't cover it last time I went to get it, had to get my dr to call and authorize it, so now it's not a preferred drug, and they doubled the copay on it! I went to get it today and it was $65 that I can't afford. My dr gave me a week's worth of samples, I've got a few days left, and said they were almost out so he couldn't give me more. And so now I don't know what I'm gonna do. I was a mess without geodon. And if I miss a night of it, I don't sleep and I get withdrawals. Medicare wants me to switch to Abilify. Well I can't exactly switch meds when I'm moving 4 states away today or tomorrow. My dr's not going to do that when he won't be seeing me to follow up with it. AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! Sorry for the vent, I'm just panicking about all this now, I don't know what to do. :(
Posts You May Be Interested In
I'm trying to exercise daily. I was doing fairly well until I sprained my ankle 2 weeks ago but now I'm getting back on the horse. Today I walked over a mile with my arm weights that are about 22lbs total. I was out of shape and it was hard on my arms. I also did my 30 situps. I'm also going to drink a lot of water and try to eat healthy. I do tend to have a sweet tooth but I'm cutting...
Has anyone switched from spiriva and to what, if so. Was the new med as effective as spiriva? My part d plan will no cover it next year and I'm trying to figure out if I. Should go from an advantage plan or straight medicare with part d. I really need help deciding