So today I saw Dr. Daniel at Value Options because my grandma feels I\'m manic because I quit taking my Lithium and Zoloft 3 weeks ago when my boyfriend of 10 months broke up with me. I couldn\'t believe my ears when my doctor told me she thinks I\'m immature, irresponsible and act like I\'m 16. What a bitch!! She said I have a 98 percent chance of having another episode and falling into a deep depression. Well I\'m gonna take my 2 percent chance to prove her wrong and my entire family. I\'ve been through WRAP and Well groups and have learned to talk my way out of symtoms. I\'m gonna do this to be NORMAL and live a NORMAL life.
Posts You May Be Interested In
I've had a few accounts over the years. I would be having lots of nice connections and feel like its all working and then something would trigger some episode of crazy depresssion and id just stop everything. feel like im doing ok now and just needed to com back to ds. i missed you guys. you spirit and your strength helped me through some very rough times. i just want to let all of you know the...
Would I fall under the Insomnia topic? I can't sleep because of the RLS. As soon as I lay down it acts up. I've been getting about 3 hours of sleep per day for the past month. I feel like I'm losing my mind. Is there anything that helps that creepy crawly tingly feeling in the legs. It's now in my arms too. Started getting this when doc put me on AntiPsychotics. Found out thats the cause so I...