OMG, we nearly had a major fire in our kitchen! My sis was in playing with the dog when she smelt smoke, and noticed the microwave was on fire! She yelled for my mum who switched it off pronto and luckily its ok. Normally my mum would just leave the stuff to microwave, and we wouldnt have smelt it until the paper and stuff around it caught fire or the smoke alarms went off. The dog probably wouldve died if we couldnt have got to her :'( sorry it just freaked me out!
Posts You May Be Interested In
A friend sent this to me..As far as I can see, grief will never truly end.It may become softer overtime, more gentleand some days will feel sharp.But grief will last as long as Love does - ForeverIt's simply the way the absence of your loved onemanifests in your heart. A deep longing accompaniedby the deepest Love some days. The heavy fog mayreturn and the next day, it may recede.Once again, it's...
I have my maxed amount of epidural shots of my cervical DDD....(and no one cares about my lumbar DDD)..... I've done physical therapy, muscle relaxers, Amitriptyline, Nortryptiline, desipramine.....narcotics... So I decided to go to a spine specialist and they have me on Gabapentin. Its been two weeks and it did nothing for my lumbar ever... but it did seem to help my cervical and arm/hand pain...