Back Pain Support Group

Back pain is one of the most common reasons people seek medical care. In fact, about 3 in 4 adults will experience back pain during their lifetime! The term back pain includes pain affecting the neck, midback and low back. Acute back pain may begin suddenly with intense pain but typically lasts fewer than three months. Usually, chronic back pain is persistent, steady, and ongoing.

0 Online
0 Online

SOMA VS FLEXERIL

I NOT SURE WHICH ONE TO ORDER ???? I'VE TRIED SOMA IT WORKS WELL ,BUT I WANT TO TRY SOMETHING BETTER!!!

ARE FELXERIL BETTER THEN SOMA ???

HELP !!!!!!!!!!! : (

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

Flexerill makes me way too tired. I am on Robaxin and it doesnt make me loopy or tired, just a lil relaxed.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Great thanks
deleted_user
deleted_user

I take flexeril or cyclobenzaprine...same drug. I am not sure its working for me anymore. :( I`m not that big of a fan.
deleted_user
deleted_user

HAVE YOU TRIED SOMA ???
deleted_user
deleted_user

I can't funtion when I take Flexeril...way too groggy. I'm trying Skelaxin now. Doesn't make me as groggy, but also doesn't help my back as much. I've never heard of Soma. Is it just a muscle relaxer or is it used for other purposes too?
deleted_user
deleted_user

Hi, I think Soma works better than the flexeral, but I can't take the soma for unfortunately because like so many out there, it becomes habit forming/addicted to it.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Soma 350mg Tablets is a muscle relaxant used to reduce pain, inflammation, and fever.
deleted_user
deleted_user

i've tried both and i would definately say the soma's work better but most doctor won't precribe them because they are sooo habit forming
deleted_user
deleted_user

I take flexeril on a daily basis and i didnt think i saw the difference until these last few days without it and it was bad. I have also taken soma and they make you loopy personally i didnt like them cause afterthe loopy feeling wore off i cant say it helped.
geekygranny
geekygranny

I have taken flexeril and soma. Soma is my winner. Soma is my winner. I haven't become become dependent upon it either.

GG
deleted_user
deleted_user

I WORK IN A PHARM. AND I SEE ALOT GO THRU AND ME I HAVE TAKEN FLEXERILL YA IF I TK 2 AT ONCES I AM SLEEPY SO WHEN I HAVE TO WORK AN IN WAY PAIN I TK 1 TABLET AND THEN AT NIGHT I TK TWO I SAY IT WORKS GOOD LUCK
gramybear
gramybear

i was given both the soma and the flexeril to try and i found the soma worked better. if i don't use the soma, i don't have any addiction problems with it. i would give anything to go off all of my medication and not have all of this pain 24/7. i'm tired of the pain and the depression.
deleted_user
deleted_user

I have tried the Flexeril.. didn't notice anything on it... no changes.
Have been using Robaxin for almost a month... not much with that either. It seems to just barely take the edge off the pain.
I have not tried the Soma.

Remember that what works for one person does not work for all. You just have to keep trying until you find something that woks.

Best of luck
deleted_user
deleted_user

Soma definitely for short term use though. my PMD prescribed tramadol and SOMA together and it was great for acute pain short term. there are long-term effects with using any of the drugs.