Autism / Autism Spectrum Support Group

Autism is classified as a neurodevelopmental disorder which manifests itself in markedly abnormal social interaction, communication ability, patterns of interests, and patterns of behavior. Although the specific etiology of autism is unknown, many researchers suspect that autism results from genetically mediated vulnerabilities to environmental triggers.

0 Online
0 Online

I would like to know

how is everyone? Are you all haveing a good day?
I hope so. Hugs to everyone if you are 0r if you are not. Lets hear it all.

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

I am doing great! Hugs to you too!
deleted_user
deleted_user

I am doing pretty good as well hope you are getting a good response with the cans. GO Special Olympics.

charity
deleted_user
deleted_user

well, after a full week of nothing but drama today has been pretty good. I will just say this, it has been 9 months of constant drama and today it all finally settled itself, isnt that how long it takes to have a baby? roflol!
deleted_user
deleted_user

i think techinclyyyyyyyyy its 10 months! LOL
deleted_user
deleted_user

My day couldn't be any better, thanks for asking. Sean's teacher called me today and said that Sean was doing wonderfully, and wants to add more mainstreaming. I am so proud of Sean!! Denise
deleted_user
deleted_user

DeniseDies,

Great news and congrats to Sean!!!

Kris is doing great too, in spite of his rocky start to 7th grade (by accidentally being put into 6th grade classes).

Hugs,

gaylek11
deleted_user
deleted_user

Thanks for the hugs!! Me and my family are doing well. Hugs right back at ya!! Stephanie