1. Look for balance in your life.
2. Accept what you cannot change and wait for the correct time, to change what you can.
3. Deal with your own problems as they arise and leave the people around you deal with their own.
4. Making a mistake is OK, repeating it is not.
5. If you need to make an important decision get advice not opinions, the responsibility of your decision is yours.
6. When you give to others, do it for the right reasons.
7. Be patient with yourself and others.
8. Do not judge.
9. Don’t worry about tomorrow it hasn’t come yet.
10. Live today instead of existing in your past.
M intellect is telling me part of this is "just" hormones and PTSD (I have severe PMS, it's like the kind you get meds for but the meds dont' work on me)And I've encountered some really hateful sh*t online lately.I'm not trying to be political, but I feel like I've spent my life trying to be a good citizen of the US and of the world, and the world is just gleefully saying "nothing about the US is...
I almost made it through without writing. But tomorrow is my dogs' surgery. I have had a very anxious filled day. And it's so weird with animals because they don't know what's coming. He's just playing with his toys. They really are so innocent. I woke up this morning with the worst anxiety I've had in awhile. Tomorrow should be even worse. Thanks for listening.