The neurosurgeon I saw recommends surgery even though my aneurysm is only a 3-4 mm. I have decided to get a second opinion at the Mayo Clinic. The doctor who read the MRI/MRA said he has seen them go from a 3 to a 15 quite quickly. How does one decide whether or not to have surgery or play the waiting game? I am not a candidate for the coiling as they have found them not to be durable in my kind of annie. Mine is not a berry, but looks more like a bulge. How can they clip a bulge? I would fear they could do more damage?
Posts You May Be Interested In
A friend sent this to me..As far as I can see, grief will never truly end.It may become softer overtime, more gentleand some days will feel sharp.But grief will last as long as Love does - ForeverIt's simply the way the absence of your loved onemanifests in your heart. A deep longing accompaniedby the deepest Love some days. The heavy fog mayreturn and the next day, it may recede.Once again, it's...
Today is my 25th birthday, to my somewhat lack of surprise I can see already no one really seems to care. I've always been the kinda person to make sure that everyone I Care about feels appreciated and knew somebody had their back. I can count 4 times this year when I Went out of my way to make sure a "friend" felt good on their birthday, especially if they got left hanging. Its early in the...