my daughter had a subarachnoid hemorrhage 1-25-08 andby God's grace, has recoveredandis recovering, the question is - they want to do the more risky clipping for the 2 remaining aneurysms in next few weeks, she is so scared and is leaning toward not having anything done at this timeshe has heard so much aboutit, and has had such ahard time with the rupture and recovery from it, I can understand, yet the risk of leaving them is great, she has a 2mil and a3mil up close to her right eye and in ahard place to get to.she has no deficits from the rupture but thinks this clipping could cause deficits, if not death she'sjust so afraid it seems easier to leave them and let God decide she says He is in control ofit either way. Any advice on clipping or encouragment I can give her and quick!thank you all for much past support.Blues-
Posts You May Be Interested In
I'm trying to exercise daily. I was doing fairly well until I sprained my ankle 2 weeks ago but now I'm getting back on the horse. Today I walked over a mile with my arm weights that are about 22lbs total. I was out of shape and it was hard on my arms. I also did my 30 situps. I'm also going to drink a lot of water and try to eat healthy. I do tend to have a sweet tooth but I'm cutting...
Has anyone switched from spiriva and to what, if so. Was the new med as effective as spiriva? My part d plan will no cover it next year and I'm trying to figure out if I. Should go from an advantage plan or straight medicare with part d. I really need help deciding