HELP / FAQ
Help / FAQ
AlAnon One Day At A Time Community Group
This is a group for families and friends affected by someone elses drinking.
Addiction & Recovery
/ AlAnon One Day At A Time Support Group
Step 9 Questions 29 -= 32
29. Have I forgotten old friends, organizations, doctors, or institutions who didn't do all that I expected should have been done to help our situation?
30. Am I trying to build healthy friendships in which I can be the real me?
31. Am I striving to find purpose and meaning in my work?
32. Am I interested in my community?
Leave A Reply
29. YES and NO at times I hold some huge resentments.
30. YES, not easy I am so sidetracked with the day to day tasks I need to do.
31. YES, but I could put in more I know it would pay off.
32. AS a novelty. That's how everyone sees it even long time natives. I should take it more seriously. Even just attending the local farmer's market would be a good step in the right direction!
29. I could bore you all with several resentments towards medical and professionals whom I believe didn't
go the extra mile. Understandable but difficult at times to accept.
30. Over the years in Al Anon I've been able to show people the real me.
31. I have found my purpose and what satisfies me.
32. Yes. I volunteer at a senior center and get great satisfaction from this service.
Join the Conversation