HELP / FAQ
Help / FAQ
AlAnon One Day At A Time Community Group
This is a group for families and friends affected by someone elses drinking.
Addiction & Recovery
/ AlAnon One Day At A Time Support Group
Responsibilities - Continued
1. Do I accept responsibility to do something about my problems as they arise/
2. Do I set my goals realistically?
3.Do I consider my welfare when making decisions?
4. Am I true to my ideas, refusing to compromise myself just to keep peace?
5. Can I relax when I am by myself?
Leave A Reply
1. Do I accept responsibility to do something about my problems as they arise/ yes.
2. Do I set my goals realistically? yes, but i do the short term, long term, and daily, weekly, monthly list...just write it all down and cross it off as i get it done.
I consider my welfare when making decisions? yes, but i have a thing for stuff that is "extra" i try to buy or do as good an extra for the kids or animals. i hope i succeed in doing this. i also try to give to church by attending their functions like bake sales, thrift stores....at least the money with church goes to good things.
4. Am I true to my ideas, refusing to compromise myself just to keep peace? most of the time.
5. Can I relax when I am by myself? . boy do i LOVE alone time.
1. I don't think I have ever ignored a problem that I believed was my responsibility.
2. I think I do. I know what I am able to do each day rather than overloading myself.
3. YES. In the past I breezed over this issue and paid a big price in lost energy.
4. Yes, most of the time.
5. YES. I have learned how to do this over the years.
Join the Conversation