Adult Bedwetting Community Group

A place for adults who still have problems wetting the bed to talk about their feelings, to discover solutions, and to talk about life in general.

0 Online

Anyone only ? woudl you like to chat ?

Replies

FRSCR
FRSCR

hi. how are you?
did you find a way to deal eith bed wetting? Are all your children still in diapers? It was Your choise that they still wear them?
mommynuk
mommynuk

Yes let's chat
Jrlasvegas
Jrlasvegas

Hello how are you , I am urinary incon, nice to meet you
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • akingsmind

A little intro of myself

im a 42 yo bedwetter.  I was a bedwetter as a child into my mid teens, my mom had me wear diapers for it.  This was in the 80's before pull-ups, so I wore pampers then small attends.  I was good 90% of the time with some spells until my mid 30's when I hurt my back and it returned full force so I'm back to diapers again.  I've been to the doctor but I haven't really followed up with it, I...
  • KRKing911

Hello everyone!

Looks like the group got on with their lives :)  That's a good thing.  Once they changed the format, that was it for me.  I sort of gave up on it and got away from it for a bit.  Every now and again, I get some journal emails which I do go read and comment if I have anything to say, but for the most part, I've been away. How's everyone doing?  If you're out there send a reply.  I'd love to...