Acne Support Group

Having a bad skin day? Year? Life? Join the club. The most common form of acne is known as "acne vulgaris", meaning "common acne." Excessive secretion of oils from the sebaceous glands accompanies the plugging of the pores with naturally occurring dead skin cells (corneocytes) blocking hair follicles. Here you'll find how others are coping with their acne issues, plus new ideas to try.

0 Online
0 Online

Accutane

So I've just started my second 6 month round of Accutane and I'm already feeling the emotional side effects. I feel like crying all the time and I get angry really quickly.
I'm scared because I don't remember these effects happening so quickly last time.
Also, I feel like once I start peeling and getting gross, my emotional issues are only going to get worse.

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

peeling and getting gross? I'm on my fourth month (pretty much ending my fourth month) and i am not peeling or getting gross, in fact i never peeled, I want to peel and get gross. I'm waiting. lol weird right? I think it'll help my skin in the long run. I get angrily so easy and honestly, i think i was like that before hand. If the emotional side effects are getting in the way of your daily routine, then maye accutane isn't the best way to go.WIsh you the best.
xoxo
deleted_user
deleted_user

Maybe this drug isnt worth the side effects, ive heard really bad things about it... :(
deleted_user
deleted_user

Although I don't have icky peeling skin i much rather have that side effect then the one im having now. I have horrible chest pain, it's hard to breathe, laugh, the pain is sharp and goes through my back. I constantly feel the need to crack my back because the ligaments just idk, it's been rough, it's my fourth month.
deleted_user
deleted_user

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Acne) - http://medshop-365.com/item.php?id=3187&aid=9210 I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.