aa Spoken Here Community Group

Fellowship Where you can share your thoughts, feelings, stories and get support to gain and continue sobriety.

0 Online
0 Online

Bob Darrel

Any Bob Darrel fans out there?

Since I started listening to Bob Darrel almost every other open-talk speaker sounds like a light-weight (except Clarence S.)

http://xa-speakers.org/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=582

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

no is he on xa speakers?
deleted_user
deleted_user

lol just noticed the link underneath! DOH! lol
okiyoe1
okiyoe1

I'm a Bob Earle fan , thanks for letting me share.Lol Bob D.or Bobby E. it all good though: for me...
Billy
deleted_user
deleted_user

Reallly good mate, just listened to him!
Mutley1946
Mutley1946

With you Okiyoe 1....I have heard Bob Earle speak in Lemon Grove, California back in 1983-84. I have a few of his tapes also. He has such a powerful story and I do relate so much with him. I am also a Charlie O fan. I have a CD with Bill Wilson on Dr. Bob's death. Power disc that one is also.
deleted_user
deleted_user

I love listening to Bob D. I got the opportunity to see him in Melbourne at a 12 step workshop weekend....Would love to see him in Edinburgh, Scotland
nickyj18022002
nickyj18022002

Never heard him, will certainly check it out. I am a Chris R fan so like it pretty hardcore!!
deleted_user
deleted_user

Hey guys, I get the Windows Media Player screen and it's indicating that the speech has started, volume on, PC volume on 100 but I get no sound. It might be that I'm an Aussie - any Aussies reading this have the same problem? I can usually use Windows Media Player fine. I'm itching to get in there as I've been thinking about poking around on the Net for AA speeches for a while - and this one looks great.