Free IVF cycle? Say what? Yes, it’s true. The National Fertility Association, RESOLVE, hosts a Walk of Hope each year in Arizona.
People young and old participate either as a walker or a donor each year at RESOLVE’s annual Walk of Hope. The 1.5 mile fun walk celebrates the many ways in which families are built and raises awareness around infertility and its effects on not just women, but families as well. The beneficiaries of the money raised from the walk go to support groups and educational events, public awareness initiatives, and advocacy efforts to make family building options available to more people.
What's more, each participant receives a ticket which grants them a chance to win one of the many prizes. In addition, for every $50 raised in donations, walkers will receive one additional door prize ticket. Here is a list of the door prizes:
* 1 free IVF donated by IVF Phoenix
* 1 free IUI with ultrasound package from Dr. Craig and Dr. Behera of Fertility Treatment Center
* 1 free IUI from Dr. Nelson of Southwest Fertility Center
* 2 complementary patient consults with Dr. Nelson of Southwest Fertility Center
* 1 complementary patient consult with Dr. Behera of Fertility Treatment Center
* 2 complementary patient consults with Dr. Gunnala of Southwest Fertility Center
* 2 spa gift certificates from The Center for True Harmony Wellness & Medicine (retail: $70 each)
* 1 Initial Visit and medical wellness plan from AcuHealth - Reproductive Wellness Center (retail: $130)
* 10 certificates for free New Patient consults at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists (retail: $280 each)
Here is the general information on the event. Further details can be found at their website
Registration is still open, and you can register yourself or be part of a team. Here are the vitals:
Date: March 5, 2011
Location: Eldorado Park, Scottsdale, Arizona
Time: Registration begins at 8:00AM and the Walk begins at 9:00AM. The Walk activities will be completed by 11:30AM.