Founder of Community of Unity
Eric began working professionally youth in 1988, running after-school art programs in New York City while studying Art Therapy at the New School for Social Research. Shortly after he discovered his passion for working with…
MOST RECENT ARTICLE
For most of us, public tragedies—like the recent attacks at the Boston Marathon—bring up feelings of fear and uncertainty: uncertainty about the state of humanity, about life and death, and, if we’re parents or guardians, about how we help our children come to terms with it all. When we ourselves are feeling anxious and afraid, we may wonder whether we should have a conversation with our ... Read More »
Posted in Parenting Teena... by Eric Komoroff on Nov 26, 2012

PAGE:  < Previous  |  1  |   2  |   Next >