Pediatrician
Dr. Shapiro completed his undergraduate education at UC San Diego, earning a B.S. in Biochemistry and Cell Biology, and a B.A. in Political Science. He furthered his education at UCLA where he earned a Masters Degree in Public…
MOST RECENT ARTICLE
When new parents-to-be come and interview me to be their child’s pediatrician, nearly all ask my thoughts about antibiotic use. I certainly understand the question as most parents (but not all) prefer their children don’t receive antibiotics if they are not needed. And I certainly agree-- my typical response to parents is something along the lines of, “I will use them if I feel they are ... Read More »

PAGE:  < Previous  |  1  |   2  |   3  |   4  |   5  |   6  |   7  |   8  |   9  |   10  |   Next >