WHEN BEING IN LOVE, MEANS BEING IN PAIN... This group is to help women through the journey of realizing they can love themselves. To help realize that they are capable of having a happy, healthy, whole relationship and break the cycle of abuse and heartache from loving emotionally unavailable men.
- Founded On:
- Jul 5th, 2008
- Founded By:
- trustingmyself replied to LallyG's Group Discussion Post 11:17am
- LallyG replied to anamaria0's Group Discussion Post 11:04am
- LallyG wrote a Group Discussion Post 11:00am
- goingup replied to anamaria0's Group Discussion Post 5:29am
- anamaria0 wrote a Group Discussion Post 12/20
- farmerc joined Women who Love too Much 12/20
- betrayed912 wrote a Journal Entry 12/20
Posted by SusyP - 06/04/11, 05:20 am
By Sandra Brown The main problem women have after leaving pathological men is obtrusive constant thoughts of the relationship and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.The main part of these pathologic...
- Topic Title
- The Language of Letting Go - Cards by Melody Beattie
- This is why I feel so bad
- weekend 12.19.14-12.21.14
- Doubting my gut
- Desperate again: BROKE NO CONTACT
- wouldn't even believe the good stuff
- First time writing. Separated but living together.
- Starting over.....
- What he represented for me...acknowledging to let go.
Thank you all for your reassurances
I'm With You
There's nothing like the beautiful healing power of the goddess sisterhood 8) Thank you all! ((((((each of you))))))
One for the weekend!
To all of us. Just because...
I'm With You
A hug to all that need one tonight!