WHEN BEING IN LOVE, MEANS BEING IN PAIN... This group is to help women through the journey of realizing they can love themselves. To help realize that they are capable of having a happy, healthy, whole relationship and break the cycle of abuse and heartache from loving emotionally unavailable men.
- Founded On:
- Jul 5th, 2008
- Founded By:
- wonderland77 replied to IzzyHC's Group Discussion Post 6:53pm
- wonderland77 replied to wonderland77's Group Discussion Post 6:41pm
- finnmyway replied to IzzyHC's Group Discussion Post 6:34pm
- CowgirlKathi wrote a Journal Entry 6:11pm
- CowgirlKathi wrote a Journal Entry 5:46pm
- OverwhelmedMess replied to OverwhelmedMess's Group Discussion Post 4:25pm
- sunnyjax replied to DianaShepherd's Group Discussion Post 10:58am
- bubbles69 replied to IzzyHC's Group Discussion Post 3:09am
- finnmyway replied to IzzyHC's Group Discussion Post 2:44am
Posted by SusyP - 06/04/11, 06:20 am
By Sandra Brown The main problem women have after leaving pathological men is obtrusive constant thoughts of the relationship and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.The main part of these pathologic...
Thank you all for your reassurances
I'm With You
There's nothing like the beautiful healing power of the goddess sisterhood 8) Thank you all! ((((((each of you))))))
One for the weekend!
To all of us. Just because...
I'm With You
A hug to all that need one tonight!