WHEN BEING IN LOVE, MEANS BEING IN PAIN... This group is to help women through the journey of realizing they can love themselves. To help realize that they are capable of having a happy, healthy, whole relationship and break the cycle of abuse and heartache from loving emotionally unavailable men.
- Founded On:
- Jul 5th, 2008
- Founded By:
- TokyoRose replied to wildsouldpartner's Group Discussion Post 3:20pm
- Leb738 joined Women who Love too Much 12:29pm
- MStillStanding wrote a Journal Entry 5:01am
- TokyoRose replied to finnmyway's Group Discussion Post 2:27am
- artgrrl replied to finnmyway's Group Discussion Post 3/1
- osahermosa replied to wildsouldpartner's Group Discussion Post 3/1
- osahermosa joined Women who Love too Much 3/1
- wildsouldpartner replied to wildsouldpartner's Group Discussion Post 3/1
- wildsouldpartner wrote a Group Discussion Post 3/1
Posted by SusyP - 06/04/11, 05:20 am
By Sandra Brown The main problem women have after leaving pathological men is obtrusive constant thoughts of the relationship and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.The main part of these pathologic...
- Topic Title
- Ready for Next Level
- weekend 2/27-3/1
- 14 Ways to Get Through Difficult Times
- 4 Tricks to Help Make Decisions
- Welcome and Warnings for Dating a Sex Addict
- How much time are you thinking about YOU?
- Making plans to leave
- LADIES I NEED YOU ALL (HE GOT ENGAGED)
- Is anyone available to chat with me a little bit?
- What would have been my 25th Wedding Anniversary
- Starting Over after an Abusive Relationship
- weekend 2/20-2/22
Thank you all for your reassurances
I'm With You
There's nothing like the beautiful healing power of the goddess sisterhood 8) Thank you all! ((((((each of you))))))
One for the weekend!
To all of us. Just because...
I'm With You
A hug to all that need one tonight!