WHEN BEING IN LOVE, MEANS BEING IN PAIN... This group is to help women through the journey of realizing they can love themselves. To help realize that they are capable of having a happy, healthy, whole relationship and break the cycle of abuse and heartache from loving emotionally unavailable men.
- Founded On:
- Jul 5th, 2008
- Founded By:
- finnmyway wrote a Group Discussion Post 10/21
- AgentSmith replied to TokyoRose's Group Discussion Post 11:21pm
- shani96 replied to TokyoRose's Group Discussion Post 10:55pm
- shani96 replied to womanwarrior's Group Discussion Post 10:33pm
- AgentSmith replied to TokyoRose's Group Discussion Post 8:34pm
- yougospam replied to TokyoRose's Group Discussion Post 8:14pm
- TokyoRose replied to TokyoRose's Group Discussion Post 7:13pm
- lucidak replied to womanwarrior's Group Discussion Post 5:44pm
- artgrrl replied to TokyoRose's Group Discussion Post 1:24pm
Posted by SusyP - 06/04/11, 06:20 am
By Sandra Brown The main problem women have after leaving pathological men is obtrusive constant thoughts of the relationship and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.The main part of these pathologic...
- Topic Title
- are you willing to do me a favor??
- the illusions we fall prey to
- Romantic relationship expectations vs. Friendship
- weekend 10.17-10.19
- Feel like a song "Here I go again on my own..."
- Trusting and insecurity
- PROJECT WWLTM-R art therapy!
- Project WWLTM-R 10.19.14: Honesty
- Project WWLTM-R: Triggers 10-18-14
- What I'm not missing but I'm still angry about
- Project WWLTM-R: Journal Prompt -10.6.14
- So liberating..
Thank you all for your reassurances
I'm With You
There's nothing like the beautiful healing power of the goddess sisterhood 8) Thank you all! ((((((each of you))))))
One for the weekend!
To all of us. Just because...
I'm With You
A hug to all that need one tonight!