WHEN BEING IN LOVE, MEANS BEING IN PAIN... This group is to help women through the journey of realizing they can love themselves. To help realize that they are capable of having a happy, healthy, whole relationship and break the cycle of abuse and heartache from loving emotionally unavailable men.
- Founded On:
- Jul 5th, 2008
- Founded By:
- sunnyjax replied to finnmyway's Group Discussion Post 9:11am
- sunnyjax replied to sunnyjax's Group Discussion Post 9:05am
- artgrrl replied to sunnyjax's Group Discussion Post 12:37am
- artgrrl replied to IzzyHC's Group Discussion Post 12:33am
- artgrrl replied to IzzyHC's Group Discussion Post 12:22am
- finnmyway replied to IzzyHC's Group Discussion Post 9/21
- lucidak replied to IzzyHC's Group Discussion Post 9/21
- lucidak replied to finnmyway's Group Discussion Post 9/21
- finnmyway wrote a Group Discussion Post 9/21
Posted by SusyP - 06/04/11, 06:20 am
By Sandra Brown The main problem women have after leaving pathological men is obtrusive constant thoughts of the relationship and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.The main part of these pathologic...
Thank you all for your reassurances
I'm With You
There's nothing like the beautiful healing power of the goddess sisterhood 8) Thank you all! ((((((each of you))))))
One for the weekend!
To all of us. Just because...
I'm With You
A hug to all that need one tonight!