WHEN BEING IN LOVE, MEANS BEING IN PAIN... This group is to help women through the journey of realizing they can love themselves. To help realize that they are capable of having a happy, healthy, whole relationship and break the cycle of abuse and heartache from loving emotionally unavailable men.
- Founded On:
- Jul 5th, 2008
- Founded By:
Posted by SusyP - 06/04/11, 06:20 am
By Sandra Brown The main problem women have after leaving pathological men is obtrusive constant thoughts of the relationship and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.The main part of these pathologic...
- Topic Title
- Extremely sad angry and confused
- There is no ONE
- Woman, leave the douche!
- My husband going to divorce me because I am fat
- A husband who is mentally abusive, and a bully
- How to Become a Narcissist Repellent
- Transferable Principles for CoDa?
- How's Everyone? Group-Update
- Using our Intuition
- Start a movement
- The love avoidant man and I
- I received an olive branch
How do you start over after 8 years of abuse?
Thank you all for your reassurances
I'm With You
There's nothing like the beautiful healing power of the goddess sisterhood 8) Thank you all! ((((((each of you))))))
One for the weekend!
To all of us. Just because...