WHEN BEING IN LOVE, MEANS BEING IN PAIN... This group is to help women through the journey of realizing they can love themselves. To help realize that they are capable of having a happy, healthy, whole relationship and break the cycle of abuse and heartache from loving emotionally unavailable men.
- Founded On:
- Jul 5th, 2008
- Founded By:
- lucidak replied to finnmyway's Group Discussion Post 2:25am
- AgentSmith replied to flteach8's Group Discussion Post 2:05am
- AgentSmith replied to flteach8's Group Discussion Post 2:03am
- AgentSmith replied to finnmyway's Group Discussion Post 10/25
- flteach8 replied to flteach8's Group Discussion Post 10/25
- lucidak replied to flteach8's Group Discussion Post 10/25
- lucidak replied to finnmyway's Group Discussion Post 10/25
- swelsha replied to finnmyway's Group Discussion Post 10/25
- Missmom75 replied to finnmyway's Group Discussion Post 10/25
Posted by SusyP - 06/04/11, 06:20 am
By Sandra Brown The main problem women have after leaving pathological men is obtrusive constant thoughts of the relationship and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.The main part of these pathologic...
- Topic Title
- weekend 10.24-10.26
- Why does he get to be rewarded?
- are you willing to do me a favor??
- How do they know???.....
- Romantic relationship expectations vs. Friendship
- My struggle with NC
- Sitting at my desk crying
- my guest blog post is posted
- weekend 10.17-10.19
- Have you heard about Glennon Melton?
- the illusions we fall prey to
Thank you all for your reassurances
I'm With You
There's nothing like the beautiful healing power of the goddess sisterhood 8) Thank you all! ((((((each of you))))))
One for the weekend!
To all of us. Just because...
I'm With You
A hug to all that need one tonight!