WHEN BEING IN LOVE, MEANS BEING IN PAIN... This group is to help women through the journey of realizing they can love themselves. To help realize that they are capable of having a happy, healthy, whole relationship and break the cycle of abuse and heartache from loving emotionally unavailable men.
- Founded On:
- Jul 5th, 2008
- Founded By:
- 2butterfly replied to finnmyway's Group Discussion Post 12/6
- IzzyHC wrote a Journal Entry 9:44pm
- IzzyHC replied to shani96's Group Discussion Post 9:07pm
- finnmyway replied to shani96's Group Discussion Post 9:03pm
- IzzyHC replied to IzzyHC's Group Discussion Post 9:02pm
- IzzyHC replied to IzzyHC's Group Discussion Post 8:56pm
- shani96 wrote a Group Discussion Post 8:48pm
- shani96 replied to IzzyHC's Group Discussion Post 8:41pm
- shani96 replied to finnmyway's Group Discussion Post 8:27pm
- shani96 replied to finnmyway's Group Discussion Post 8:19pm
Posted by SusyP - 06/04/11, 05:20 am
By Sandra Brown The main problem women have after leaving pathological men is obtrusive constant thoughts of the relationship and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.The main part of these pathologic...
Neednurture75 (7:53 am)
I'm With You
A hug to all that need one tonight!
Strong, independent, warrior women need flowers too.
This site is a support to women who have given too much to everyone except themselves. I am sending a hug to everyone that is sad, unsure, broken, tired, scared, confused, and hoping that something, someone, somewhere will provide some relief. And I am standing first in line to receive that hug cau ...