WHEN BEING IN LOVE, MEANS BEING IN PAIN... This group is to help women through the journey of realizing they can love themselves. To help realize that they are capable of having a happy, healthy, whole relationship and break the cycle of abuse and heartache from loving emotionally unavailable men.
- Founded On:
- Jul 5th, 2008
- Founded By:
- skapi wrote a Group Discussion Post 1:42pm
- kuhu replied to sunnyjax's Group Discussion Post 11:09am
- kuhu replied to sunnyjax's Group Discussion Post 11:08am
- sunnyjax wrote a Group Discussion Post 10:46am
- sunnyjax replied to kuhu's Group Discussion Post 9:44am
- skapi wrote a Journal Entry 6:02am
- skapi replied to skapi's Group Discussion Post 5:54am
- shani96 replied to belle8194's Group Discussion Post 5:51am
- lucidak replied to kuhu's Group Discussion Post 5:49am
- kuhu replied to TokyoRose's Group Discussion Post 2:59am
Posted by SusyP - 06/04/11, 06:20 am
By Sandra Brown The main problem women have after leaving pathological men is obtrusive constant thoughts of the relationship and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.The main part of these pathologic...
- Topic Title
- I am done
- I havent learnt anything!!! Weird evening triggered me.
- Project WWLTM-R:10 - 8 - 2014:Weight Loss
- IM LOST
- Need advice - How do you calm those self doubt voices?
- a low moment
- Up date
- Attachment vs. Love
- My Creative Endeavours
- letting go
- are you willing to do me a favor??
- How do they know???.....
Thank you all for your reassurances
I'm With You
There's nothing like the beautiful healing power of the goddess sisterhood 8) Thank you all! ((((((each of you))))))
One for the weekend!
To all of us. Just because...
I'm With You
A hug to all that need one tonight!