WHEN BEING IN LOVE, MEANS BEING IN PAIN... This group is to help women through the journey of realizing they can love themselves. To help realize that they are capable of having a happy, healthy, whole relationship and break the cycle of abuse and heartache from loving emotionally unavailable men.
- Founded On:
- Jul 5th, 2008
- Founded By:
- boydie wrote a Journal Entry 9:03pm
- TokyoRose replied to LallyG's Group Discussion Post 8:49pm
- shani96 replied to LallyG's Group Discussion Post 8:34pm
- myturn4me wrote a Journal Entry 7:04pm
- LallyG replied to LallyG's Group Discussion Post 7:01am
- shani96 replied to finnmyway's Group Discussion Post 1:07am
- shani96 replied to LallyG's Group Discussion Post 12:58am
- LallyG replied to LallyG's Group Discussion Post 12:05am
Posted by SusyP - 06/04/11, 05:20 am
By Sandra Brown The main problem women have after leaving pathological men is obtrusive constant thoughts of the relationship and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.The main part of these pathologic...
- Topic Title
- 6 Weeks No Contact - I know it's over!
- weekend 1/30/15-2/1/15
- Giving and Taking advice
- 60 days NC and he has a new girlfriend
- What am I so afraid of????
- lessons learned
- Can't afford therapy so educate me please!
- weekend 1/23/15-1/25/15
- Support Group Contributions
- Interesting Profile of a Woman Who Loves Too Much
- Am I blind again?
Thank you all for your reassurances
I'm With You
There's nothing like the beautiful healing power of the goddess sisterhood 8) Thank you all! ((((((each of you))))))
One for the weekend!
To all of us. Just because...
I'm With You
A hug to all that need one tonight!