WHEN BEING IN LOVE, MEANS BEING IN PAIN... This group is to help women through the journey of realizing they can love themselves. To help realize that they are capable of having a happy, healthy, whole relationship and break the cycle of abuse and heartache from loving emotionally unavailable men.
- Founded On:
- Jul 5th, 2008
- Founded By:
- Buggymac replied to Buggymac's Group Discussion Post 5:10pm
- yougospam replied to doreann's Group Discussion Post 5:08pm
- yougospam replied to Buggymac's Group Discussion Post 4:57pm
- Buggymac replied to doreann's Group Discussion Post 2:59pm
- Buggymac wrote a Group Discussion Post 1:03pm
- Buggymac joined Women who Love too Much 12:30pm
- kris7167 joined Women who Love too Much 3:26am
- artgrrl replied to yougospam's Group Discussion Post 11/29
Posted by SusyP - 06/04/11, 05:20 am
By Sandra Brown The main problem women have after leaving pathological men is obtrusive constant thoughts of the relationship and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.The main part of these pathologic...
How do you start over after 8 years of abuse?
Thank you all for your reassurances
I'm With You
There's nothing like the beautiful healing power of the goddess sisterhood 8) Thank you all! ((((((each of you))))))
One for the weekend!
To all of us. Just because...