Learn how straightening up can ease your pain
Chronic pain management tips
WHEN BEING IN LOVE, MEANS BEING IN PAIN... This group is to help women through the journey of realizing they can love themselves. To help realize that they are capable of having a happy, healthy, whole relationship and break the cycle of abuse and heartache from loving emotionally unavailable men.
- Founded On:
- Jul 5th, 2008
- Founded By:
- clarity75 replied to Dracona's Group Discussion Post 12:37pm
- creo replied to Dracona's Group Discussion Post 12:35pm
- clarity75 replied to petitpois's Group Discussion Post 8:16am
- clarity75 replied to Dracona's Group Discussion Post 8:12am
- TheMistyOne wrote a Journal Entry 7:16am
- Dracona wrote a Group Discussion Post 6:51am
- TheMistyOne replied to petitpois's Group Discussion Post 6:16am
- TheMistyOne replied to petitpois's Group Discussion Post 4:13am
- creo replied to dorrih's Group Discussion Post 1:52am
- TantricGoddess wrote a Journal Entry 1:44am
Posted by SusyP - 06/04/11, 06:20 am
By Sandra Brown The main problem women have after leaving pathological men is obtrusive constant thoughts of the relationship and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.The main part of these pathologic...
- Topic Title
- I AM... WHAT ARE YOU?
- a Healing Exercise
- Silly things i make on rainy days :)
- Quotes About Love
- The rose garden is born! ENJOY :)
- Trusting Myself and My Intentions
- Video of ME and EX....
- Just make happiness your goal...nothing else
- Before We Get Started
- FWB's..... safe place for now....