WHEN BEING IN LOVE, MEANS BEING IN PAIN... This group is to help women through the journey of realizing they can love themselves. To help realize that they are capable of having a happy, healthy, whole relationship and break the cycle of abuse and heartache from loving emotionally unavailable men.
- Founded On:
- Jul 5th, 2008
- Founded By:
- Raine1 replied to penseuse's Group Discussion Post 8:39am
- Raine1 replied to artgrrl's Group Discussion Post 8:12am
- artgrrl replied to penseuse's Group Discussion Post 1:26am
- artgrrl replied to goingup's Group Discussion Post 1:09am
- artgrrl replied to artgrrl's Group Discussion Post 12:59am
- penseuse replied to goingup's Group Discussion Post 12:09am
- penseuse replied to penseuse's Group Discussion Post 4/26
- finnmyway replied to penseuse's Group Discussion Post 4/26
- finnmyway replied to goingup's Group Discussion Post 4/26
Posted by SusyP - 06/04/11, 06:20 am
By Sandra Brown The main problem women have after leaving pathological men is obtrusive constant thoughts of the relationship and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.The main part of these pathologic...
Thank you all for your reassurances
I'm With You
There's nothing like the beautiful healing power of the goddess sisterhood 8) Thank you all! ((((((each of you))))))
One for the weekend!
To all of us. Just because...
I'm With You
A hug to all that need one tonight!