WHEN BEING IN LOVE, MEANS BEING IN PAIN... This group is to help women through the journey of realizing they can love themselves. To help realize that they are capable of having a happy, healthy, whole relationship and break the cycle of abuse and heartache from loving emotionally unavailable men.
- Founded On:
- Jul 5th, 2008
- Founded By:
- DianaShepherd wrote a Group Discussion Post 3:52am
- finnmyway replied to finnmyway's Group Discussion Post 1:59am
- IzzyHC replied to AgentSmith's Group Discussion Post 1:13am
- TokyoRose replied to finnmyway's Group Discussion Post 7/28
- AgentSmith replied to AgentSmith's Group Discussion Post 7/28
- TokyoRose replied to AgentSmith's Group Discussion Post 7/28
- RiS wrote a Journal Entry 7/28
- sunnyjax replied to AgentSmith's Group Discussion Post 7/28
Posted by SusyP - 06/04/11, 06:20 am
By Sandra Brown The main problem women have after leaving pathological men is obtrusive constant thoughts of the relationship and cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.The main part of these pathologic...
Thank you all for your reassurances
I'm With You
There's nothing like the beautiful healing power of the goddess sisterhood 8) Thank you all! ((((((each of you))))))
One for the weekend!
To all of us. Just because...
I'm With You
A hug to all that need one tonight!