Learn how straightening up can ease your pain
Chronic pain management tips
This is a place for womens issues.Your health, your emotional situations etc; We are here for you when you feel like there is no one in the world who cares. Women can relate,women understand emotional pain. Come in and join us,find a safe home with us.
- Founded On:
- Sep 3rd, 2010
- Founded By:
- Rachel59 replied to ClayC's Group Discussion Post 10:58pm
- bgoodwin44 replied to bgoodwin44's Group Discussion Post 9:50pm
- bgoodwin44 replied to bgoodwin44's Group Discussion Post 9:47pm
- bgoodwin44 replied to bgoodwin44's Group Discussion Post 9:12pm
- catsr replied to bgoodwin44's Group Discussion Post 7:24pm
- catsr replied to ClayC's Group Discussion Post 7:16pm
- bgoodwin44 replied to bgoodwin44's Group Discussion Post 7:03pm
- catsr replied to ClayC's Group Discussion Post 7:02pm
- bgoodwin44 wrote a Group Discussion Post 6:11pm
- bgoodwin44 wrote a Journal Entry 5:52pm
Posted by Dejablu - 09/03/10, 10:21 am
It's never too late to have hope, to dream of better and easier times in life. Never let go of positive self and always know that you are a unique and important lady.
Posted by Dejablu - 09/03/10, 10:17 am
“You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.”
I'm With You
Wow. I'm doing it. Sending a group hug. Hugs to the Group!!! Don't ask me how I did it. I just forgot.
Just wanted to send a hug to all my friends and wish you all a great 2013! God Bless you all!! Hugs, Jean
On Christmas and every day, may you be blessed with a heart that only knows to love. May you have a blessed Christmas!
Wishing you all a Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving! Hugs, Bonnie