- Facing50 wrote a Group Discussion Post 3:55pm
- Facing50 replied to annewinnie's Group Discussion Post 1:40pm
- Facing50 replied to Facing50's Group Discussion Post 1:34pm
- lorrieonline replied to annewinnie's Group Discussion Post 1:06pm
- lorrieonline replied to annewinnie's Group Discussion Post 1:04pm
- mrsEmm2 joined Weight Loss Buddies 12:23pm
- annewinnie wrote a Group Discussion Post 11:31am
- annewinnie replied to Facing50's Group Discussion Post 11:15am
- 38lbs wrote a Journal Entry 2:57am
- lorrieonline replied to Facing50's Group Discussion Post 12:42am
Posted by Facing50 - 06/21/14, 01:42 pm
Thank you for taking the time to read this message. As the saying goes…there’s nothing new under the sun. No matter what caused you to look for online support with your weight loss journey, there is someone in the group who can relate. Don’t be shy. We’re all her to support...
Posted by Facing50 - 06/21/14, 01:34 pm
This list shares some of the information from past weight loss buddies posts. The list is currently divided into four sections. Those sections are 1. The science & the odds (of weight loss) 2. Self esteem (and it's relation to weight loss) 3. Nutrition 4. Exercise. As more questions and answers ...
Posted by Facing50 - 04/30/14, 10:22 pm
The purpose of this database is to provide members with information about a variety of exercises and their proper form. No matter where you are starting from we have exercise links to help you. Work hard and play safe. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cUMbZ44hYznaXOnhNmlECoSgSOCrhGMNo...
- Topic Title
- Weekly Weigh In & Boo-Yeah Aug. 31 - Sept. 6
- i cant be the only one
- Cookbook is ready....I hope. : )
- What is S.T.R.I.P.E. (Neat Challenge Topic)
- Planning ahead
- Book Club - Cooked - Introduction
- Neuroplasticity and the need for more toothpaste
- Weekly Weigh In & Boo-yeah Aug. 24-30
- September N.E.A.T. Challenge Preview & Sign Up
- Please welcome our newest member - Letters
- What is N.E.A.T.
- L Carnitine
- Welcome our newest member - kaiebird
- Dieting while anemic - by the numbers
- Portion Sizes
- Weekly Weigh In & Boo-yeah Aug. 17-23
Let's stay with it!
Hang in there everyone. We'll be reaching the half way point next week.
Good luck to both teams.
Hey ya'll let's get excited, let's get pumped for this new challenge! I want to see everyone who can signing up and participating with all they have. Come on, you can do it. The time will pass rather you do or not, so get your butts up and let's do this thing!