Posted by AgentSmith - 06/08/13, 10:17 pm
1. GLIB AND SUPERFICIAL CHARM — the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. He can also be a great listener, to simulate empathy ...
- Topic Title
- Sense of humour
- NEW Checklist to Spot Psychopaths Early
- falling back in
- I'm getting there...
- Duality in psychopaths
- My Life Has Been Ruined.
- How does/ did your psychopath like/ liked to dress?
- another translation?
- Youtube Video That Explains Psychopaths Worth Watching
- How do you stop loving...
- Want to go back to hell
- Happy Endings
- His secret became mine
- Planning a vacation - what should it be like?!
i really feel for all of us.. im going through so much right now... i feel so devestated.. i wanted to slit my wrists yesterday,,, but couldnt for the sake of my son... may GOD kept us in his heart and carry us through this
Big hugs to all of you!!!! Many thanks to the support group who honored me with so much compassion and understanding... Your soul desires-my heart wishes!!!
Right back at you Beth!!! Big hugs go out to the group...may you be in the company of loved ones during the holiday season and may your New Year keep getting brighter and brighter. Thanks for sharing all of your insightful posts and providing such comforting support here. Warmest regards, Dharma ...