Posted by AgentSmith - 04/04/16, 08:28 pm
This is the DSM 5 Criteria for Borderline Personality Disorder. Borderline Personality Disorder Diagnostic Criteria A pervasive pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of cont...
- Topic Title
- Poisoning your kids?
- "Someone like you"
- Woman with two horns
- Are psychopaths more sexy than normal people ?
- If sociopaths don’t know they are one, then are we sure we aren't too?
- Was the sociopath right about some things about you?
- Is My Life A Joke ?
- Do sociopaths know what they are?
- What's your opinion on Richard Grannon
- What I've Learned/Share Your Story
- Psychopathy Checklist: Screening Version
- a car following me
- Codependency anyone?
- Tulga Demir Profile of a Sociopath
- I've really messed up
- What am I dealing with? Please help!
I would love to give everyone a hug. I am just a little too late finding this site to help a court case I filed in 2013, but just finished and awaiting results. I'd like to know if anyone has pursued advocacy to get judges to consider the characteristics of sociopaths being divulged in court? ...
I just wanted to say thank you to all the members of the group who take the time to share their stories and experiences, with understanding and empathy, so people like me would know what to watch out from and learn how to make it better after being abused.
I want to thank everyone for helping me and staying strong. I don't have anyone around Me who supports or understands me so having you all keeps me strong on my decision and helps me accept everything.
i really feel for all of us.. im going through so much right now... i feel so devestated.. i wanted to slit my wrists yesterday,,, but couldnt for the sake of my son... may GOD kept us in his heart and carry us through this