- Reelin4real replied to LiveInTruth's Group Discussion Post 11:00pm
- bettybean replied to Feelingfoolish's Group Discussion Post 3:43pm
- bettybean replied to eternity75's Group Discussion Post 3:35pm
- eternity75 replied to eternity75's Group Discussion Post 8:09am
- mallymcbally replied to Feelingfoolish's Group Discussion Post 3:48am
- happymama2j wrote a Journal Entry 8/31
- coreen1 replied to eternity75's Group Discussion Post 8/31
Posted by AgentSmith - 06/08/13, 10:17 pm
Rank each category with a 0 - Does not apply, 1 - Somewhat applies, or 2 - Strongly applies. Scores above 30 indicate a psychopath. 1. GLIB AND SUPERFICIAL CHARM — the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the le...
- Topic Title
- Is change really possible?
- Stuck in this pain
- Profile of a sociopath
- Online Affair with a Sociopath
- Terrified and Trying to Rebuild My Life
- Magical Practices and Psychopathic Tendencies
- I Am So Proud Of Her
- Trying to remain "No Contact"
- NEIGHBOR STALKING ME
- I think I'm learning ...
- Did Anyone Call their SO Out of their Sociopathic Ways?
- Dying slowly
- How to move on?
- Sick Biological Father Attacks Again
- Spouses of Psychopaths
- trusting again and making new friends
I would love to give everyone a hug. I am just a little too late finding this site to help a court case I filed in 2013, but just finished and awaiting results. I'd like to know if anyone has pursued advocacy to get judges to consider the characteristics of sociopaths being divulged in court? ...
I just wanted to say thank you to all the members of the group who take the time to share their stories and experiences, with understanding and empathy, so people like me would know what to watch out from and learn how to make it better after being abused.
I want to thank everyone for helping me and staying strong. I don't have anyone around Me who supports or understands me so having you all keeps me strong on my decision and helps me accept everything.
i really feel for all of us.. im going through so much right now... i feel so devestated.. i wanted to slit my wrists yesterday,,, but couldnt for the sake of my son... may GOD kept us in his heart and carry us through this