- manyriverstocross replied to manyriverstocross's Group Discussion Post 8:22am
- RiseAndShineSu... wrote a Journal Entry 6:47am
- Raine1 replied to finalepisode's Group Discussion Post 5:10am
- 38lbs wrote a Journal Entry 3:20am
- strengthinadve... replied to Raine1's Group Discussion Post 2:34am
- Raine1 replied to Raine1's Group Discussion Post 4/24
- strengthinadve... replied to Raine1's Group Discussion Post 4/24
- Raine1 wrote a Group Discussion Post 4/24
- AntiFool replied to manyriverstocross's Group Discussion Post 4/24
- OToole11 replied to manyriverstocross's Group Discussion Post 4/24
Posted by AgentSmith - 06/08/13, 10:17 pm
Rank each category with a 0 - Does not apply, 1 - Somewhat applies, or 2 - Strongly applies. Scores above 30 indicate a psychopath. 1. GLIB AND SUPERFICIAL CHARM — the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the le...
- Topic Title
- The Narcissist Mother
- First time ramble....
- I Want To Feel Nothing, I Want To Be Numb
- I'm New
- For the spiritual ones
- Writing my husband's psychopathic girlfriend a letter
- Therapy sessions
- Name Change
- To be armed or not to be armed? That is the question.
- I have to work with him today
- Help me clarify?
- did they warn you?
- Talk me down
- One more thing...
- Need Help with my ex who is a sociopath
I would love to give everyone a hug. I am just a little too late finding this site to help a court case I filed in 2013, but just finished and awaiting results. I'd like to know if anyone has pursued advocacy to get judges to consider the characteristics of sociopaths being divulged in court? ...
I just wanted to say thank you to all the members of the group who take the time to share their stories and experiences, with understanding and empathy, so people like me would know what to watch out from and learn how to make it better after being abused.
I want to thank everyone for helping me and staying strong. I don't have anyone around Me who supports or understands me so having you all keeps me strong on my decision and helps me accept everything.
i really feel for all of us.. im going through so much right now... i feel so devestated.. i wanted to slit my wrists yesterday,,, but couldnt for the sake of my son... may GOD kept us in his heart and carry us through this