- eternity75 replied to dana92's Group Discussion Post 6:58am
- AaronSG started a Goal 4:36am
- eternity75 replied to hglobal's Group Discussion Post 10/23
- nessiegirl replied to nessiegirl's Group Discussion Post 10/23
- dana92 replied to dana92's Group Discussion Post 10/23
- hglobal replied to dana92's Group Discussion Post 10/23
- hglobal wrote a Group Discussion Post 10/23
- hglobal replied to hglobal's Group Discussion Post 10/23
- dana92 wrote a Group Discussion Post 10/23
Posted by AgentSmith - 06/08/13, 10:17 pm
1. GLIB AND SUPERFICIAL CHARM — the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. He can also be a great listener, to simulate empathy ...
- Topic Title
- Double Trouble
- Brother or Sister who is 'your qualifier' ??
- Keep falling for his trap
- No contact with him/her or anyone around the psychopath
- Family member who is the sociopath in your life..
- Are flashbacks common?
- How to "test" potential new guy?
- Favorite expressions of the psychopath?
- How do I get back into the world?
- will you share gaslighting expressions?
- history of dating personality disordered men
- Just broke up with my sociopathic Ex
- I just "Got It"
- Useful thechniques for dealing with them?
- I need help
- lonely & reminiscing a ghost
i really feel for all of us.. im going through so much right now... i feel so devestated.. i wanted to slit my wrists yesterday,,, but couldnt for the sake of my son... may GOD kept us in his heart and carry us through this
Big hugs to all of you!!!! Many thanks to the support group who honored me with so much compassion and understanding... Your soul desires-my heart wishes!!!
Right back at you Beth!!! Big hugs go out to the group...may you be in the company of loved ones during the holiday season and may your New Year keep getting brighter and brighter. Thanks for sharing all of your insightful posts and providing such comforting support here. Warmest regards, Dharma ...