Posted by AgentSmith - 06/08/13, 09:17 pm
Rank each category with a 0 - Does not apply, 1 - Somewhat applies, or 2 - Strongly applies. Scores above 30 indicate a psychopath. 1. GLIB AND SUPERFICIAL CHARM — the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the le...
- Topic Title
- Is this a psychopathic trait or just rudeness?
- sincere apologies and actions vs words
- Their downfall: meeting the unempathetic victim
- Congratulations to me: marriage close to annulement!
- Making a Murderer
- A very different case: important for you to know
- Does anyone here got obsessed with the truth, more than anything/
- Websites, help for having to take him to court
- commonalities among all PDs
- Who invented Joe Smith? Stuck and in a dark place
- Do Psychopaths Damage Material Things As a Rule?
- 10 sources of strength
- I'm new, on day two of NO CONTACT...watching clock tick
- Trying to keep strong for no contact
- It happened again
- I need to validate my sanity
I would love to give everyone a hug. I am just a little too late finding this site to help a court case I filed in 2013, but just finished and awaiting results. I'd like to know if anyone has pursued advocacy to get judges to consider the characteristics of sociopaths being divulged in court? ...
I just wanted to say thank you to all the members of the group who take the time to share their stories and experiences, with understanding and empathy, so people like me would know what to watch out from and learn how to make it better after being abused.
I want to thank everyone for helping me and staying strong. I don't have anyone around Me who supports or understands me so having you all keeps me strong on my decision and helps me accept everything.
i really feel for all of us.. im going through so much right now... i feel so devestated.. i wanted to slit my wrists yesterday,,, but couldnt for the sake of my son... may GOD kept us in his heart and carry us through this