- kris7167 replied to lovechild2011's Group Discussion Post 5:15am
- lovechild2011 replied to lovechild2011's Group Discussion Post 5:07am
- lovechild2011 replied to lovechild2011's Group Discussion Post 5:06am
- kris7167 replied to lovechild2011's Group Discussion Post 5:01am
- lovechild2011 replied to LiveInTruth's Group Discussion Post 4:27am
- lovechild2011 wrote a Group Discussion Post 4:23am
- kris7167 replied to LiveInTruth's Group Discussion Post 2:44am
- LiveInTruth replied to LiveInTruth's Group Discussion Post 2:14am
- kris7167 replied to LiveInTruth's Group Discussion Post 3/2
Posted by AgentSmith - 06/08/13, 09:17 pm
1. GLIB AND SUPERFICIAL CHARM — the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. He can also be a great listener, to simulate empathy ...
- Topic Title
- Saw him on the freeway today
- Healthy realtionship possible?
- boredom threshold of the p
- Do Socio/psychopath really have a predictable behavior?
- having a label for PSN opened my eyes
- Valentine's Day
- Controlling Men
- That question: Why didn't you just leave?
- The truth is I'm devastated
- Is everyone who abandons a child a PSN?
- "He is the most interesting man in the world."
- What are the things the NPS did to detach himself from the abuse?
- discard and liability
- Targeting their grown children
- Cyber Stalking
- Psychopaths, Girardian Theory and the 180 Rule
I just wanted to say thank you to all the members of the group who take the time to share their stories and experiences, with understanding and empathy, so people like me would know what to watch out from and learn how to make it better after being abused.
I want to thank everyone for helping me and staying strong. I don't have anyone around Me who supports or understands me so having you all keeps me strong on my decision and helps me accept everything.
i really feel for all of us.. im going through so much right now... i feel so devestated.. i wanted to slit my wrists yesterday,,, but couldnt for the sake of my son... may GOD kept us in his heart and carry us through this