- Nutellina replied to Nutellina's Group Discussion Post 3:37am
- 79pounds wrote a Journal Entry 3:07am
- 79pounds wrote a Journal Entry 2:45am
- kris7167 wrote a Journal Entry 12:38am
- dadda11o wrote a Journal Entry 4/18
- AgentSmith replied to AgentSmith's Group Discussion Post 4/18
- avram1965 replied to Vesuvius7's Group Discussion Post 4/18
- BedHog replied to saltedmocha's Group Discussion Post 4/18
Posted by AgentSmith - 06/08/13, 10:17 pm
1. GLIB AND SUPERFICIAL CHARM — the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. He can also be a great listener, to simulate empathy ...
- Topic Title
- 5 months
- Normal friends
- A psychopath's inability to process contradictions
- Is it him or her?
- Sometimes it hits me all over again
- I snapped and told on my P boss....:(
- Broke NC…hoover?
- Another Great Blog Post
- Do you ever miss the chaos?
- What to look for in a good therapist?
- Really Excellent Article
- Problems with Family Members
- No Contact.
- New and looking for thoughts
- The End of the Relationship with a Sociopath: Where is the Sense in It?
i really feel for all of us.. im going through so much right now... i feel so devestated.. i wanted to slit my wrists yesterday,,, but couldnt for the sake of my son... may GOD kept us in his heart and carry us through this
Big hugs to all of you!!!! Many thanks to the support group who honored me with so much compassion and understanding... Your soul desires-my heart wishes!!!
Right back at you Beth!!! Big hugs go out to the group...may you be in the company of loved ones during the holiday season and may your New Year keep getting brighter and brighter. Thanks for sharing all of your insightful posts and providing such comforting support here. Warmest regards, Dharma ...