- Nutellina replied to FightingforFre...'s Group Discussion Post 10:32pm
- RichieD replied to WIthConscience's Group Discussion Post 8:55pm
- WIthConscience wrote a Group Discussion Post 7:48pm
- kris7167 replied to FightingforFre...'s Group Discussion Post 5:43pm
- jenkat3 replied to FightingforFre...'s Group Discussion Post 5:40pm
- FightingforFre... replied to FightingforFre...'s Group Discussion Post 5:35pm
- jenkat3 replied to FightingforFre...'s Group Discussion Post 5:27pm
- FightingforFre... wrote a Group Discussion Post 5:02pm
Posted by AgentSmith - 06/08/13, 09:17 pm
1. GLIB AND SUPERFICIAL CHARM — the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. He can also be a great listener, to simulate empathy ...
- Topic Title
- Needing some support
- Great Article on WHY NO CONTACT...
- Red flags????
- NIce Quote:
- How do P react when we find another partner?
- Am I better off?
- I Left My Husband 4 months ago
- Interesting Article about the Inspirer (Psychopathic) character
- Any Support Groups For...?
- Moments of sanity…...
- Is it a 6th Sense? God? An Angel? Trinity? What is it?
- New Girlfriend?
- Single parent of two with the sociopath on the outskirts, still not easy
- Squeezing the genie back into the bottle
- Truth is that we are single and they have partners!!!!
- P boredom! Why it's different?
i really feel for all of us.. im going through so much right now... i feel so devestated.. i wanted to slit my wrists yesterday,,, but couldnt for the sake of my son... may GOD kept us in his heart and carry us through this
Big hugs to all of you!!!! Many thanks to the support group who honored me with so much compassion and understanding... Your soul desires-my heart wishes!!!
Right back at you Beth!!! Big hugs go out to the group...may you be in the company of loved ones during the holiday season and may your New Year keep getting brighter and brighter. Thanks for sharing all of your insightful posts and providing such comforting support here. Warmest regards, Dharma ...