Discussion Topic

THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR GRACE,LOVE AND MERCY....

Posted on 02/09/11, 08:12 pm
Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.

Psalm 63:3, New International Version

Sounds like the words to some modern love song, doesn't it: "Your love is better than life."? Well, it is a love song; it's just not modern. While in the desert, David spoke of his longing for the LORD. He recognized that life would be worthless if he had to live it without the love of God. When is the last time you've told God you loved him? When was the last time you sang a love song to Jesus? No matter how long or short that time has been, today is THE perfect time to let God know how precious his mercy is to you, how liberating his grace is for you, and how his love is more important to you than life itself.
~PHIL WARE

Loving Father, you have sacrificed so much for me and you have given so much to me. I do not have adequate words to express my thanks, my appreciation, and most importantly, my love for you. But please receive my words knowing the commitment and passion of my heart when I say, "Dear God, I love you." In Jesus' name I praise and thank you. Amen.
O THANK YOU, LORD FOR LOVING ME JUST THE WAY I AM . YOU NEVER STOP LOVING ME NO MATTER WHAT I DID MISTAKES AND ALL. YOU ARE FORGIVING FATHER BECAUSE YOU ARE GOD ALMIGHTY. YOUR GRACE AND LOVE POUR OVER ME DAILY. WITH OUT YOU I HAVE NOTHING I WOULD BE MESS UP BY NOW. THROUGH YOUR GRACE, LOVE, JOY AND PEACE BE WITH YOU DAILY. I AM SO BLESSED BECAUSE OF YOU,JESUS.

JESUS LOVE YOU. I WANT TO WORSHIP, PRAISE YOU, ADORE YOU, HONOR YOU, BLESS YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE KING OF king LORD OF lord in JESUS'NAME I [PRAY. AMEN.

Welcome

Join This Group

"Jesus is our Savior..., He came to die for US.., so that WE will be saved.. as long as WE accept Him, as OUR personal Savior." *Let's acknowledge Him in everything we do..:-)