- ccurry5072 joined Spouses of bipolar 12/17
- Colleen31 replied to annkjma's Group Discussion Post 12/17
- annkjma wrote a Group Discussion Post 12/14
- annkjma replied to MAllen11's Group Discussion Post 12/13
- annkjma joined Spouses of bipolar 12/12
- annkjma wrote a Goal Update 12/10
- annkjma wrote a Journal Entry 12/9
- annkjma wrote a Goal Update 12/9
- annkjma wrote a Goal Update 12/8
- annkjma started a Goal 12/8
Posted by cynhanchargerdes - 04/25/08, 05:12 am
Hi everyone....wow, our group is going strong with over 150 members. THANK YOU for keeping things rolling and esp for your heartfelt talks to one another. EVERYONE is welcome, whether your bipolar loved one is medicated or not. We need each other! Take care...
I'm With You
Calling all spouses dealing with BP!! We need to activate this group. I end up going to Friends and Family of BP group because it's more active. Does anyone know if there is a CL for this group?? IS anyone willing to be one?? I travel for my work, so hard for me to be on here regular enough ...
1st I just wanted to say im back! hehe Thank you for all your support, help, advice, butt kicking, knowledge and most important making me feel very welcome & making me realise I wasnt alone in any of this. You guys gave me strength at a time I thought I did not have it in me. With all my heart ...