Project Weight Loss is a community for those who want to get fit and live healthy. Here you can find interesting information about diets, fitness and weight loss, ask questions about healthy living, and make new friends.
- Founded On:
- Aug 13th, 2009
- Founded By:
Posted by dorothywilliams10 - 05/03/10, 12:15 pm
Here are five diets based on low-calorie consumption that could help losing weight. The low fat diet is useful as long as the consumer understands that fats are necessary for the absorbtion of vitamins A, D, E, K, calcium, and hormone production. A balance between the amount of fat and ca...
- Topic Title
- Need to lost weight
- Help me Please.
- Brown Rice vs White Rice: Which Is Healthier?
- Maximizing Your Work-Out: Better on an Empty Stomach?
- Did 50 Cent Lose More Than 50 Pounds? Myth or Reality
- Supernatural Actor Jared Padalecki Likes Cheeseburgers
- How to Get over a "Michael McAteer" Situation
- Erykah Badu's Kids are on a Diet