Join DailyStrength's Annual Pet Appreciation Month by joining this Member Group. Share your favorite stories and photos, and show us how much you love your pet! Pets do so much for us, and in return, we love them just as we love a family member. This month, DailyStrength celebrates our animal friends and the many health benefits they bring.
- Founded On:
- Apr 10th, 2012
- Founded By:
- peaess joined DailyStrength Pet Appreciation Group 2:20pm
- peaess wrote a Journal Entry 2:17pm
- 38lbs wrote a Journal Entry 3:38am
- 38lbs wrote a Journal Entry 1:39am
- billwfriend started a Goal 2/28
- hammertime wrote a Journal Entry 2/28
- billwfriend replied to billwfriend's Group Discussion Post 2/27
- CintheHood wrote a Journal Entry 2/27
Posted by Jessica - 04/02/13, 09:18 am
It's Pet Appreciation Month! Here at DailyStrength, our community cares so much about our pets. Each year, we gather to remember the health benefits and good feelings that our pets provide to us each day. To participate, simply upload a photo of your pet and/or share a story on the discussion board...
- Topic Title
- I need help...bring me the ear plugs!!!
- We Are New Members
- lady got me through losing my brother
- Shep had a seizure again tonight....called the vet and looks like
- my city has its annual Barkus Beggin Strips pet parade tomorrow
- found a used sign on ground near students home....
- Finally Humane Society has openings for administrative
- new pet store opened closer to my moms than my own house
A Hug for everyone to share my good mood with you!
I'm With You
Am new to Pet Appreciation Group. Had logged on a while ago. Though I pop on, I hadn't had a chance to chat and get to know you all. The photos of your 'furry family members' are adorable. Well, till I'm able to visit , blessings to you all. From my 'fur fami ...
I'm With You
Also to All you Pet lover/owners out there it's good to be apart of such an awesome group who understand the value of loving a furfreind
It's been a year ago since Onyx and Sheeba rescued us. I am so grateful we met. Thank You God.
That Greyson come back home. Its been over a year, but miracles happen.
Love everyones pet! I'm the proud owner of a 4 year old applehead siamese who enjoys playing hide and seek, tag, eating whip cream, green olives and chedder cheese, watching me shower and hanging around on the window ledge watching all the squirrels, birds and raccoons! I'll post some pic ...
Hi! Everyone is the first time that i post a comment here and i just want to share with all of you the history of Cinnamon she is a dutch son and terrier mix she is been with me for four years i found her in the place were i work with no food no water no leash and she was only four months old i sa ...