Join DailyStrength's Annual Pet Appreciation Month by joining this Member Group. Share your favorite stories and photos, and show us how much you love your pet! Pets do so much for us, and in return, we love them just as we love a family member. This month, DailyStrength celebrates our animal friends and the many health benefits they bring.
- Founded On:
- Apr 10th, 2012
- Founded By:
- dachshund2014 replied to billwfriend's Group Discussion Post 9:41am
- dachshund2014 replied to MissingHerSoMuch's Group Discussion Post 9:30am
- billwfriend replied to MissingHerSoMuch's Group Discussion Post 3:07am
- billwfriend replied to billwfriend's Group Discussion Post 3:02am
- journeythru replied to MissingHerSoMuch's Group Discussion Post 2:42am
- 38lbs wrote a Journal Entry 2:04am
- MissingHerSoMuch wrote a Group Discussion Post 1:00am
- dachshund2014 replied to dachshund2014's Group Discussion Post 8/29
- dachshund2014 replied to billwfriend's Group Discussion Post 8/29
Posted by Jessica - 04/02/13, 10:18 am
It's Pet Appreciation Month! Here at DailyStrength, our community cares so much about our pets. Each year, we gather to remember the health benefits and good feelings that our pets provide to us each day. To participate, simply upload a photo of your pet and/or share a story on the discussion board...
I'm With You
Also to All you Pet lover/owners out there it's good to be apart of such an awesome group who understand the value of loving a furfreind
It's been a year ago since Onyx and Sheeba rescued us. I am so grateful we met. Thank You God.
That Greyson come back home. Its been over a year, but miracles happen.
Love everyones pet! I'm the proud owner of a 4 year old applehead siamese who enjoys playing hide and seek, tag, eating whip cream, green olives and chedder cheese, watching me shower and hanging around on the window ledge watching all the squirrels, birds and raccoons! I'll post some pic ...
Hi! Everyone is the first time that i post a comment here and i just want to share with all of you the history of Cinnamon she is a dutch son and terrier mix she is been with me for four years i found her in the place were i work with no food no water no leash and she was only four months old i sa ...
Amy Hernandez (04/15/13)
Key our four legged friends safe, for they give us love, affection, companionship, and in some cases a reason to go on.