Passive-aggressive behavior refers to passive resentment, stubbornness, procrastination, sullenness, or repeated failure to accomplish requested tasks for which one is assumed, often explicitly, to be responsible or "conveniently forget". It is a defense mechanism sometimes subconscious bahavior taking over. For example, people who are passive-aggressive might take so long to get ready for a party they do not wish to attend that the party is nearly over by the time they arrive. Another form of p
- Founded On:
- Apr 18th, 2008
- Founded By:
- 79pounds wrote a Journal Entry 4/14
- 79pounds wrote a Journal Entry 4/12
- 79pounds wrote a Journal Entry 4/11
- 79pounds wrote a Journal Entry 4/10
- 79pounds wrote a Journal Entry 4/6
- 79pounds wrote a Journal Entry 4/5
- 79pounds wrote a Journal Entry 4/3
- rg36 wrote a Group Discussion Post 4/1
- rg36 joined passive-aggressive 4/1
- 79pounds wrote a Journal Entry 3/31
- 79pounds wrote a Journal Entry 3/29
Posted by 79pounds - 04/18/08, 03:32 pm
There are certain behaviors that help identify passive-aggressive behavior. Avoiding responsibility by forgetfulness Chronic lateness and forgetfulness Complaining, Blaming others Does not express hostility or anger openly - (e.g., expresses it instead by leaving notes) Fear of authority, of...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2009 to you!!!!!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!xxoo
posted an emotional iq test on here. also posted something else, as i was acting passive aggressive again today. why do it do that?
lots of luck to you everyone.