This group is for parents whose children have been sexually abused. We welcome both Mothers and Fathers. Here, we can offer support to one another. We can vent, cry and lift each other up. No condemning or criticizing allowed. We are here for support. We LOVE (((HUGS))) !
- Founded On:
- Apr 13th, 2008
- Founded By:
- Goosegirl4 replied to asharp13's Group Discussion Post 5:09pm
- Goosegirl4 replied to lusks1's Group Discussion Post 5:07pm
- Goosegirl4 replied to ConfusedMotherOf3's Group Discussion Post 5:02pm
- Naive1 replied to unite's Group Discussion Post 4:13pm
- asharp13 replied to asharp13's Group Discussion Post 4:12pm
- unite replied to unite's Group Discussion Post 3:57pm
- unite replied to unite's Group Discussion Post 3:56pm
- Naive1 replied to ConfusedMotherOf3's Group Discussion Post 3:22pm
- Naive1 replied to ConfusedMotherOf3's Group Discussion Post 3:17pm
- Naive1 replied to asharp13's Group Discussion Post 2:54pm
Posted by GatorMom - 05/04/08, 10:13 am
Child Sexual Abuse...
Posted by GatorMom - 04/12/08, 09:02 pm
www.americanhumane.org Child Sexual Abuse It can be very difficult to talk about sexual abuse and even more difficult to acknowledge that sexual abuse of children of all ages including infants happens every day. Sexual abuse of children has become the subject of great co...
- Topic Title
- New here...my story
- What happens in trial?
- I feel useless
- how to cope
- The verdict is in!
- House is sold
- I WANT BLOOD!
- the perp
- Rotherham and other systemic failures
- Trusting Men
- Trial in Progress ~ Prayers sought!
- hard year, take care of yourself
- Long-Term Effects on the Parents of Abused Children
- NEVER say never.....THANK YOU, friends!
- Metastasis and healing
Please pray for my daughter who is 14 and disabled who was sexually abused while she was living in her foster home to help with her disability, there adult nephew did this to my sweet daughter.
Please pray for my daughter to be believed about her father's abuse and for her to begin healing and have the desires of her heart. We are in the middle of a big family court mess and there is a court psychologist in charge of reporting to the court. My ex-husband has a lot of money and is ...
I'm With You
You are not alone in this trial! Reach out and lets get through this together, one day at a time!
I am asking for your prayers in this difficult time for me and my children and to all those who have been hurt in situations like this.
LOVE AND STRENGTH TO ALL,HUGS JOY*******