A group for parents of estranged adult children who are tired of waiting for them to grow up/get real. Comprised of strong, wise survivors, this group is made up of parent who either have walked away or are considering walking away from the disrespectful actions of their abusive adult children. Straight talk, tough stances and the free exchange of ideas/opinions can be found here. Everyone is Welcome!
- Founded On:
- Oct 16th, 2011
- Founded By:
- waterbug9 replied to waterbug9's Group Discussion Post 7/30
- ImokRuok replied to blindsided61's Group Discussion Post 11:11pm
- ohiostreetjoe replied to blindsided61's Group Discussion Post 7:08pm
- topiarystepmom replied to blindsided61's Group Discussion Post 3:57pm
- blindsided61 wrote a Group Discussion Post 3:05pm
- blindsided61 replied to waterbug9's Group Discussion Post 3:01pm
- AllKheirlyn5 replied to Light4Jesus's Group Discussion Post 2:17am
Posted by topiarystepmom - 06/01/15, 07:27 pm
PARENTS WHO WALK AWAY (AKA PWWA) IS A SELF HELP GROUP DEDICATED TO HELPING PARENTS WHO HAVE BEEN ESTRANGED BY ONE OR MORE OF THEIR ADULT CHILDREN. IT IS A FORUM THAT PROVIDES SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT. NEITHER THE FOUNDER, NOR ANY OF THE ADMINISTRATORS, ARE PROFESSIONAL MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELORS AND ...
A Merry Christmas to all the members of PWWA.
Thanks to you all who have given me so much strength Lizzie
Have gained so much strength from this site, thanks to topiary for setting it up, and to all the members who have made me so welcome. Sue x
I'm With You
Everything does get easier in time