Learn how straightening up can ease your pain
Chronic pain management tips
Does this sound like your child? startles easily. complains about scratchy clothing, seams in socks, or labels against his/her skin. doesn't usually enjoy big surprises. learns better from a gentle correction than strong punishment. seems to read my mind. uses big words for his/her age. notices the slightest unusual odor. has a clever sense of humor. seems very intuitive. is hard to get to sleep after an exciting day. doesn't do well with big changes
- Founded On:
- Oct 28th, 2010
- Founded By:
Posted by simplify - 10/28/10, 10:04 am
One of the emails I received about last week's post brought up the Halloween factor, too. Halloween is a very tough time for some kids -- mine included. He doesn't like when kids play dress-up, he doesn't like people in costumes, he doesn't like things just generally being "different." C...
- Topic Title
- How do I get her to sleep?
- My son is being bullied
- Realizing our 2 yr old daughter is HS empath - like me
- A few things I've learned...
- School Situation Advice
- HSKids and Death, any tips?
- Merry Christmas to All
- New website... I am pretty nervous
- The details....my frustration
- Your child and school...
- Thankful for true abundance...
- Travel and the Highly Sensitive