Do you have adult children, who have blamed you for everything wrong in their childhood, lost contact either through addiction, divorce, or in laws? No phone calls for birthdays, Mother's day, just no communication. How do you cope with the emptiness, the painful loss of not having your children in your life? *WARNING*: Read this note about privacy: http://www.dailystrength.org/people/548/journal/1802327
- Founded On:
- Apr 23rd, 2008
- Founded By:
- DesertWillow replied to DesertWillow's Group Discussion Post 3:14pm
- insideoutupsid... replied to mags24's Group Discussion Post 3:12pm
- Alana2 replied to foggynomore's Group Discussion Post 3:09pm
- Igaveupnowwhat replied to foggynomore's Group Discussion Post 2:18pm
- Igaveupnowwhat replied to jazzlady1028's Group Discussion Post 2:09pm
- Igaveupnowwhat replied to NoMoreDramaMom's Group Discussion Post 2:07pm
- jazzlady1028 wrote a Group Discussion Post 1:38pm
- myworld2 replied to NoMoreDramaMom's Group Discussion Post 1:17pm
- myworld2 replied to foggynomore's Group Discussion Post 1:15pm
Posted by cc54636 - 06/01/15, 06:10 pm
Posted by cc54636 - 06/28/10, 08:46 pm
TO NEW MEMBERS Posted on 06/28/10, 01:50 pm by LindaJean We want you to know that you should feel completely safe here to express your feelings. We are all here because of our pain over our estrangement from our children and we want to help you and support you through this difficult time in you...
- Topic Title
- How Long Must We Carry the Burden?
- Back after a long hiatus
- Heartbroken and in total dispair
- Uplifting "tribute" I wrote, to honor my non-ED - it helped me to put this on paper
- Thought for Today
- Lack of empathy actually has a scientific explanation - if you believe this!
- Forge Meaning, Build Identity
- HUGE STEP
Hi: Glad to connect with others in same situation.
Happy Labor Day everyone
This is something I have not seen or read on this site. A BIG GROUP HUG to all
The community is much needed and sending thanks.
I wish I was tougher and more callous about all of this...
Thank you all for your stories and posts. They've helped me a lot this week x