Do you have adult children, who have blamed you for everything wrong in their childhood, lost contact either through addiction, divorce, or in laws? No phone calls for birthdays, Mother's day, just no communication. How do you cope with the emptiness, the painful loss of not having your children in your life? *WARNING*: Read this note about privacy: http://www.dailystrength.org/people/548/journal/1802327
- Founded On:
- Apr 23rd, 2008
- Founded By:
- Becky1958 replied to NoMoreDramaMom's Group Discussion Post 9:13am
- Struggling9heart gave Parents of Estranged Adult Children Everywhere flowers 8:58am
- Mommadarling replied to phase3nowbegins's Group Discussion Post 7:51am
- Becky1958 replied to Becky1958's Group Discussion Post 6:55am
- Misch replied to phase3nowbegins's Group Discussion Post 6:24am
- ScienceMom56 replied to NoMoreDramaMom's Group Discussion Post 6:01am
- kbfree replied to NoMoreDramaMom's Group Discussion Post 3:58am
- kbfree replied to NoMoreDramaMom's Group Discussion Post 3:57am
- texassunshine9406 replied to brownjen8's Group Discussion Post 3:20am
- NoMoreDramaMom replied to NoMoreDramaMom's Group Discussion Post 2:28am
Posted by cc54636 - 06/28/10, 07:46 pm
TO NEW MEMBERS Posted on 06/28/10, 01:50 pm by LindaJean We want you to know that you should feel completely safe here to express your feelings. We are all here because of our pain over our estrangement from our children and we want to help you and support you through this difficult time in you...
Struggling9heart (3:58 am)
Flowers for everyone today - they are your favourites, look after them well and imagine them often. Love to everyone and may the flower force be with you! xxxx
We all deserve a huge hug!!! I thank you all for all the support and the feeling of a great family!!!
And a big hug to everyone. I think we all need it right about now. I do for sure.
Hugs back, Mary.