Do you have adult children, who have blamed you for everything wrong in their childhood, lost contact either through addiction, divorce, or in laws? No phone calls for birthdays, Mother's day, just no communication. How do you cope with the emptiness, the painful loss of not having your children in your life? *WARNING*: Read this note about privacy: http://www.dailystrength.org/people/548/journal/1802327
- Founded On:
- Apr 23rd, 2008
- Founded By:
- Misch replied to HogAss's Group Discussion Post 12:40pm
- Struggling9heart replied to alfreda's Group Discussion Post 12:37pm
- Ricki360 replied to alfreda's Group Discussion Post 12:36pm
- phase3nowbegins replied to alfreda's Group Discussion Post 12:30pm
- alfreda wrote a Group Discussion Post 11:59am
- Deborah58 replied to DoveLettingGo's Group Discussion Post 11:04am
- DoveLettingGo replied to Frani59's Group Discussion Post 4:32am
- SpringWaters2014 replied to Frani59's Group Discussion Post 4:13am
- Frani59 replied to Frani59's Group Discussion Post 3:50am
- Frani59 wrote a Group Discussion Post 3:27am
Posted by cc54636 - 06/28/10, 08:46 pm
TO NEW MEMBERS Posted on 06/28/10, 01:50 pm by LindaJean We want you to know that you should feel completely safe here to express your feelings. We are all here because of our pain over our estrangement from our children and we want to help you and support you through this difficult time in you...
- Topic Title
- Need some affirmation
- functional vs dysfunctional family
- Has anyone fought for Grandparents Rights?
- ED due to have new baby
- The Dynamics of anger in children
- How to Raise a Spoiled Brat to Adulthood
- My choice so far
- Report from High Desert July 28, 2014
- Sibling Estrangement
- Grandaughter Living in Deplorable Housing
- EDs birthday
You're not alone. Our stories are different but our pain is the same.
Wishing everyone on this site hope and love for today. It is amazing to read of some peoples progress in dealing with this since I came on the site originally. It's a process, but we do get there in the end hopefully. I have now learned to master the art of losing and letting go and I have g ...
Sending you all a bunch of virtual sweet peas from my garden - imagine the sweet smell! And wishing that just for today, you all have a good day. Hugs
I'm With You
For all of you and our families. It's my eds bday today. It's crushing me like a grape. Stand tall. hugs to all