Do you have adult children, who have blamed you for everything wrong in their childhood, lost contact either through addiction, divorce, or in laws? No phone calls for birthdays, Mother's day, just no communication. How do you cope with the emptiness, the painful loss of not having your children in your life? *WARNING*: Read this note about privacy: http://www.dailystrength.org/people/548/journal/1802327
- Founded On:
- Apr 23rd, 2008
- Founded By:
- wondermint replied to jenkat3's Group Discussion Post 4/23
- ClaudeP joined Parents of Estranged Adult Children Everywhere 11:45pm
- summerpeach replied to jenkat3's Group Discussion Post 11:40pm
- summerpeach replied to PatsyOh's Group Discussion Post 11:22pm
- jenkat3 replied to jenkat3's Group Discussion Post 11:11pm
- paullywog replied to jenkat3's Group Discussion Post 10:55pm
- jheartbroken replied to wondermint's Group Discussion Post 10:49pm
- jenkat3 replied to jenkat3's Group Discussion Post 10:23pm
- wondermint wrote a Group Discussion Post 10:11pm
- jenkat3 replied to jenkat3's Group Discussion Post 10:09pm
Posted by cc54636 - 06/28/10, 08:46 pm
TO NEW MEMBERS Posted on 06/28/10, 01:50 pm by LindaJean We want you to know that you should feel completely safe here to express your feelings. We are all here because of our pain over our estrangement from our children and we want to help you and support you through this difficult time in you...
- Topic Title
- reverse situation, looking for advice
- I havent found any support
- Saw ED yesterday
- Hi, I'm new, I'm devastated
- Unexpected Email From Ed/What Do I Do?
- Is it forever?
- Reality hurts
- Estranged for 14 years
- Following my therapists advice
- Grandson loses to estrangement
- Enough already
- Easter Upset with Grandson
Thanks for making me so welcome, it is so good to share my experiences with people who are going through the same thing. x
Oh that awful predictive text! I meant Hugs not hugs!
Flowers for Mother's Day to all from a mother who was a daughter once, but whose mother has long departed., and would be really upset to know that her grandson has estranged himself from his mother, her daughter. Higs
BIG HUGS for all the members who were / and still are caring to each others : it's great to know that we are not alone Thank you ( big hugs too) to the people who had the idea to create DALYSTRENGTH. You dod a very good job
I'm With You
We only manage "just", and mainly because we can share with each other and with you Peaces. Look for the little odd moments when you can focus on something beautiful. Hugs to you.xx
thank you to those who have reached out to me during this seemingly endless pit of hellishness. Clair thank you for the prayers - I just now saw the post. The circumstances for me seem incredulous - I don't know how you all manage. I truly don't. Thank you again.