1. Searching the internet will bring up a variety of support groups, blogs, and articles, some of which are designed to support estranged parents and others to support estranged adult children. Some of these latter sites may trigger unpleasant feelings that are difficult to deal with. If you wish to investigate the estranged children sites, please do so very carefully, if at all, and only if you feel strong enough. 2. Only members can post here, but anyone can read what is written here. Plea
- Founded On:
- Apr 23rd, 2008
- Founded By:
- Igaveupnowwhat replied to carlamarie52's Group Discussion Post 8:24am
- Igaveupnowwhat replied to Inaheap's Group Discussion Post 8:20am
- Igaveupnowwhat wrote a Group Discussion Post 8:11am
- Igaveupnowwhat replied to thinkhigh2rise's Group Discussion Post 7:52am
- NewJoy replied to thinkhigh2rise's Group Discussion Post 7:47am
- Igaveupnowwhat replied to thinkhigh2rise's Group Discussion Post 7:44am
- Inaheap wrote a Group Discussion Post 7:39am
- carol2u4m wrote a Goal Update 7:10am
- didthebesticould replied to thinkhigh2rise's Group Discussion Post 7:07am
- didthebesticould replied to thinkhigh2rise's Group Discussion Post 7:05am
Posted by cc54636 - 06/01/15, 06:10 pm
Posted by cc54636 - 06/28/10, 08:46 pm
TO NEW MEMBERS Posted on 06/28/10, 01:50 pm by LindaJean We want you to know that you should feel completely safe here to express your feelings. We are all here because of our pain over our estrangement from our children and we want to help you and support you through this difficult time in you...
Happy Easter Everyone.
It's Tuesday and I'm home with a cold. Cloudy here. No hugs for you
It's Monday! And the sun is out!
Thanks. Happy Valentines to everyone.