Do you have adult children, who have blamed you for everything wrong in their childhood, lost contact either through addiction, divorce, or in laws? No phone calls for birthdays, Mother's day, just no communication. How do you cope with the emptiness, the painful loss of not having your children in your life? *WARNING*: Read this note about privacy: http://www.dailystrength.org/people/548/journal/1802327
- Founded On:
- Apr 23rd, 2008
- Founded By:
- Dardi replied to Dardi's Group Discussion Post 7:30pm
- floatingmyboat replied to Dardi's Group Discussion Post 6:59pm
- floatingmyboat replied to NewJoy's Group Discussion Post 6:41pm
- blindsided61 replied to Dardi's Group Discussion Post 6:33pm
- Dardi replied to Dardi's Group Discussion Post 6:29pm
- blindsided61 replied to Dardi's Group Discussion Post 6:29pm
- MarcyB replied to Dardi's Group Discussion Post 5:58pm
- Dardi wrote a Group Discussion Post 5:49pm
- nofun replied to NewJoy's Group Discussion Post 5:32pm
- Alana2 replied to btdor's Group Discussion Post 5:12pm
Posted by cc54636 - 06/01/15, 06:10 pm
Posted by cc54636 - 06/28/10, 08:46 pm
TO NEW MEMBERS Posted on 06/28/10, 01:50 pm by LindaJean We want you to know that you should feel completely safe here to express your feelings. We are all here because of our pain over our estrangement from our children and we want to help you and support you through this difficult time in you...
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there. Though we dont hear from our EC we were and always have been the best dads EVER!!!! Enjoy your day and do something special for yourself. You deserve it many times over.
I'm With You
Thanks CC!!!! Thanks for being our Fearless Leader!!
AWWWWW thank you CC..Just your presence is a nice hug, too.
It's been way too long since a hug has been given out so here it is.