Do you have adult children, who have blamed you for everything wrong in their childhood, lost contact either through addiction, divorce, or in laws? No phone calls for birthdays, Mother's day, just no communication. How do you cope with the emptiness, the painful loss of not having your children in your life? *WARNING*: Read this note about privacy: http://www.dailystrength.org/people/548/journal/1802327
- Founded On:
- Apr 23rd, 2008
- Founded By:
- Alana2 replied to DoveLettingGo's Group Discussion Post 2:54pm
- DreamChaser2014 replied to DoveLettingGo's Group Discussion Post 2:46pm
- Igaveupnowwhat replied to DoveLettingGo's Group Discussion Post 2:39pm
- Igaveupnowwhat replied to nana58's Group Discussion Post 1:51pm
- alfreda replied to DoveLettingGo's Group Discussion Post 1:37pm
- AndiRB replied to DoveLettingGo's Group Discussion Post 1:30pm
- DoveLettingGo replied to DoveLettingGo's Group Discussion Post 1:20pm
- Frani59 replied to toobucks's Group Discussion Post 1:19pm
- dsmaggie replied to gardentutu's Group Discussion Post 1:16pm
Posted by cc54636 - 06/28/10, 08:46 pm
TO NEW MEMBERS Posted on 06/28/10, 01:50 pm by LindaJean We want you to know that you should feel completely safe here to express your feelings. We are all here because of our pain over our estrangement from our children and we want to help you and support you through this difficult time in you...
You're not alone. Our stories are different but our pain is the same.
Wishing everyone on this site hope and love for today. It is amazing to read of some peoples progress in dealing with this since I came on the site originally. It's a process, but we do get there in the end hopefully. I have now learned to master the art of losing and letting go and I have g ...
Sending you all a bunch of virtual sweet peas from my garden - imagine the sweet smell! And wishing that just for today, you all have a good day. Hugs
I'm With You