Do you have adult children, who have blamed you for everything wrong in their childhood, lost contact either through addiction, divorce, or in laws? No phone calls for birthdays, Mother's day, just no communication. How do you cope with the emptiness, the painful loss of not having your children in your life? *WARNING*: Read this note about privacy: http://www.dailystrength.org/people/548/journal/1802327
- Founded On:
- Apr 23rd, 2008
- Founded By:
- kbfree replied to NoMoreDramaMom's Group Discussion Post 1/26
- ohiostreetjoe replied to didthebesticould's Group Discussion Post 11:45pm
- jheartbroken replied to Lilli917's Group Discussion Post 10:43pm
- Vuvvy replied to Lilli917's Group Discussion Post 7:45pm
- Vuvvy replied to LittleLadyP's Group Discussion Post 7:43pm
- spezzie joined Parents of Estranged Adult Children Everywhere 7:37pm
- LittleLadyP wrote a Group Discussion Post 6:19pm
- Igaveupnowwhat replied to NoMoreDramaMom's Group Discussion Post 5:54pm
- Ricki360 replied to didthebesticould's Group Discussion Post 5:52pm
Posted by cc54636 - 06/28/10, 07:46 pm
TO NEW MEMBERS Posted on 06/28/10, 01:50 pm by LindaJean We want you to know that you should feel completely safe here to express your feelings. We are all here because of our pain over our estrangement from our children and we want to help you and support you through this difficult time in you...
- Topic Title
- Getting Even
- Do they just don't like you?
- More about being abandoned
- Poignant Quote
- Wonder Woman or Superman!
- Getting over the hurt
- Second Firsts/ The aftermath
- Feeling bad about self - Self Sabotaging runs Deep
- Healing From the Inside
- Family Heirlooms
- Emotional roller coaster
I woke up this morning to all these e mail notifications and people's responses, I can't tell you enough how much good it did me to to see that and not be alone xxx
I'm With You
Maybe everyone here needs a goodnight hug. Stay warm my friends.
Thank you to this group for the positive feelings that I'm not alone. Happy New Year and may it be peaceful for us all.
Happy New Year to all of us. 2015 has got to be better.