Do you have adult children, who have blamed you for everything wrong in their childhood, lost contact either through addiction, divorce, or in laws? No phone calls for birthdays, Mother's day, just no communication. How do you cope with the emptiness, the painful loss of not having your children in your life? *WARNING*: Read this note about privacy: http://www.dailystrength.org/people/548/journal/1802327
- Founded On:
- Apr 23rd, 2008
- Founded By:
- Thurlibier replied to sunflower85331's Group Discussion Post 6:39am
- sunflower85331 wrote a Group Discussion Post 6:19am
- sunflower85331 wrote a Group Discussion Post 6:16am
- sunflower85331 replied to richardfromnyc's Group Discussion Post 5:50am
- LivNow replied to waterdance's Group Discussion Post 5:28am
- thinkhigh2rise replied to Lindajean2's Group Discussion Post 4:57am
- mcj3321 replied to Kathytzu's Group Discussion Post 4:08am
- mcj3321 replied to milagroski's Group Discussion Post 3:59am
- MissingSarah replied to Lindajean2's Group Discussion Post 3:56am
- s123456d replied to milagroski's Group Discussion Post 3:31am
Posted by cc54636 - 06/28/10, 07:46 pm
TO NEW MEMBERS Posted on 06/28/10, 01:50 pm by LindaJean We want you to know that you should feel completely safe here to express your feelings. We are all here because of our pain over our estrangement from our children and we want to help you and support you through this difficult time in you...
I'm With You
Dear friends I am thinking of you all and realising that sometimes, even though we all have huge crosses to bear, some are much heavier than others. But no matter how heavy, you all help to lighten the weight of mine, for which thank you. I hope I can lighten some of yours. Hugs.
Thanks for the support and hugs!
I have been away for a while..thinking of you all.
I'm With You
I came to the well, once again, to draw up and drink from the bold wisdom there! This well, this board, it renews me when I am parched and gives me strength. Thanks to all of you who make up the living water!
To all of my friends and supporters on this healing and soothing site!
I've gone back to old posts here, when the site first started. Emotional, articulate, wise, raging... I seemed to have felt some of what each of you posted in them!