Discussion Topic

Soothanol X2

Posted on 10/11/10, 07:30 am
Has anyone tried a topical lotion called Soothanol X2 for PN pain? A friend gave me a bottle of it and told me to try it. From all the research I did, it looks like it may help people with joint pain. It is pretty expensive at $50 for a 1 oz bottle.
I guess I would almost try anything for relief from feet and hand pain but do want to use some common sense and not become a user of any "snake oil" on the market. I am not calling this product a scam, I am just curious to know if any of you all have used it.
Showing 3 Replies
  • Reply #1 10/11/10  11:18am
    Never tried it but that sure is a little expensive.
  • Reply #2 10/11/10  5:16pm
    My daughter tried a topical pain cream. But she had a skin reaction to it. So she really didn't use it long enough to tell.
  • Reply #3 10/12/10  11:32am
    I have a prescription topical cream that was a special blend that the Mayo clinic put together for me. I works for short periods of time. They told me they could mess around with the ingredients to make it work better...exactly to my needs. It was quite amazing. I can only get it filled at Mayo...I live in Chicago.
    -Jennifer

Welcome

Join This Group

WELCOME to the Neuropathy group... For all those who have all types of Nerve Damage and PAIN! A GREAT PAIN resource area! Over 100 photos and 25 research topics on specific pain issues.