- gimmestrength2008 wrote a Journal Entry 11:24pm
- DarkSON wrote a Group Discussion Post 1:37pm
- AakashDoshi joined Neuropathy 3:08am
- ramm started a Goal 4/26
- gimmestrength2008 wrote a Journal Entry 4/25
- AbbySheaffer started a Goal 4/25
- AbbySheaffer wrote a Journal Entry 4/25
- AbbySheaffer joined Neuropathy 4/25
- gimmestrength2008 wrote a Journal Entry 4/24
- Posted by petitep - 10/20/11, 10:41 pm
Posted by petitep - 10/10/08, 11:45 am
A special THANK YOU to ALL of the NEUROPATHY MEMBERS! EVERYBODY being so caring, helpful and encouraging to members by providing a warm welcomes to all, Thank you! I'm not sure the group would have continued at all without having the help and support of every member here, helping...
Posted by petitep - 06/15/08, 08:57 pm
Help pass the word and letting others know we are here... Unless it's by word of mouth and posting to other groups, these member groups are very difficult to find. Click on "Invite a friend" OR go to your other groups and post an invitation with our link. We are 4...
- Topic Title
- Arm pain when lying down
- Testing for toxins in our system?
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Pudendal Neuropathy/nueralgia
- has any one just lost there strengh, in there legs and arms, and if so , did it come back?
- Could coffee help with nerve pain?
- Support from family
- Former medic, still reading: Constrictures, or Amyloidosis unresolved
- Magnesium for Neuropathy?
- New to this and looking for direction....
- PN progression... Is it true?
- I am so scared!
- I am very worried
- A Newcomer with questions for the group
hugs group ooooooooo
I'm With You
I am with you now and am so very greatful. Thank you for bravely sharing. It helps to have the comfort of understanding with you here and it helps to give it too.
LOVE TO ALL, LUCY*****
love to send a hug to all