- gimmestrength2008 wrote a Journal Entry 5/21
- ohmyouch replied to Francess67's Group Discussion Post 5/20
- franksinatra replied to Francess67's Group Discussion Post 5/19
- DarkSON replied to billyjm1's Group Discussion Post 5/19
- escoffee replied to DarkSON's Group Discussion Post 5/18
- DarkSON wrote a Group Discussion Post 5/18
- ok2bgray joined Neuropathy 5/18
- DarkSON wrote a Journal Entry 5/17
- mariposaroja joined Neuropathy 5/12
- bluesun wrote a Journal Entry 5/9
- matureguy50 joined Neuropathy 5/8
- Posted by petitep - 10/20/11, 10:41 pm
Posted by petitep - 10/10/08, 11:45 am
A special THANK YOU to ALL of the NEUROPATHY MEMBERS! EVERYBODY being so caring, helpful and encouraging to members by providing a warm welcomes to all, Thank you! I'm not sure the group would have continued at all without having the help and support of every member here, helping...
Posted by petitep - 06/15/08, 08:57 pm
Help pass the word and letting others know we are here... Unless it's by word of mouth and posting to other groups, these member groups are very difficult to find. Click on "Invite a friend" OR go to your other groups and post an invitation with our link. We are 4...
- Topic Title
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- has any one just lost there strengh, in there legs and arms, and if so , did it come back?
- Antibiotic-nerve damage"you must see this"
- Burning feet
- Arm pain when lying down
- Testing for toxins in our system?
- Pudendal Neuropathy/nueralgia
- Could coffee help with nerve pain?
- Support from family
- Former medic, still reading: Constrictures, or Amyloidosis unresolved
- Magnesium for Neuropathy?
- New to this and looking for direction....
- PN progression... Is it true?
- I am so scared!
- I am very worried
hugs group ooooooooo
I'm With You
I am with you now and am so very greatful. Thank you for bravely sharing. It helps to have the comfort of understanding with you here and it helps to give it too.
LOVE TO ALL, LUCY*****
love to send a hug to all