Learn how straightening up can ease your pain
Chronic pain management tips
- Posted by petitep - 10/20/11, 10:41 pm
Posted by petitep - 10/10/08, 11:45 am
A special THANK YOU to ALL of the NEUROPATHY MEMBERS! EVERYBODY being so caring, helpful and encouraging to members by providing a warm welcomes to all, Thank you! I'm not sure the group would have continued at all without having the help and support of every member here, helping...
Posted by petitep - 06/15/08, 08:57 pm
Help pass the word and letting others know we are here... Unless it's by word of mouth and posting to other groups, these member groups are very difficult to find. Click on "Invite a friend" OR go to your other groups and post an invitation with our link. We are 4...
- Topic Title
- Neuropathy and wheat
- epidural steriod injection
- What does the pain feel like for you?
- Nerve pain
- Desperate for Help
- excruciating pain
- Does any one have these symptoms?
- Celine bag and that i am sick and fed up for this moot photographic in the instant it
- New to group
- spinal cord stimulator
- Raw Vegan Diet for Neuropathy
- Cod liver oil?
- Mobility outside the home
- New to the group, Can anyone provide a solution
LOVE TO ALL, LUCY*****
love to send a hug to all
I'm With You
Things going good for me today! Thinking of all of you, that is for sure!
Let's Celebrate St. Patrick's day and put our neuropathy on the back burner!