For any daughter who has lost their mother, whether through Death (if it's been one day ago or 40 years ago) or Abandonment, (i.e.-drug abuse, mental illness, physical or emotional abuse, etc.) and is working through the grief process. This group provides unconditional support and understanding from women who have also lost their Moms and who truly care.
- Founded On:
- Mar 24th, 2008
- Founded By:
- caneglect wrote a Journal Entry 6/25
- mariazzzz joined Motherless Daughters 6/23
- caneglect joined Motherless Daughters 6/23
- caneglect wrote a Journal Entry 6/20
- caneglect wrote a Journal Entry 6/18
- caneglect wrote a Journal Entry 6/17
- caneglect wrote a Journal Entry 6/15
- charisse87 joined Motherless Daughters 6/11
- caneglect wrote a Journal Entry 6/8
- caneglect wrote a Journal Entry 6/7
Posted by cathy76 - 04/20/12, 01:58 pm
This is taken from Life As a Motherless Daughter: Motherless Daughters Share Their Feelings in Therapy Groups, by Paige Tangney. I have inserted the whole article in my journal. Many motherless daughters find healing and solace in the company of other motherless daughters. Gathering together, mothe...
Posted by cathy76 - 02/13/12, 02:59 pm
This an excerpt from an article, to read it in full go to: www.griefandbelief.com/laurascott-int.htm Grief: When we are in the throws of it, grief is purely about survival. It is primal. There are days when you can't sleep enough, and others where you can't sleep at all. There are days whe...
- Topic Title
- Today is 6 months my mom has been gone.
- My mom was hit by a car and killed 3 years ago.
- I Miss my Mom today -- a lot
- I want my MOM back
- Grieving Later
- I dont know how to love or be loved
- October 30, 2015 rocked my world.
- Seeing others with a mother
- new and hurting
- new here
- My dreams feel too real ..
- Feeling Lost
- Grief & anxiety
- Schizophrenic Mom
- New and trying to figure it out
- Only now it hits me!
I'm sending a loving hug to myself because it starts with me.
LOVE TO ALLL**********************
Hugs to everyone
hugs to all the group members thinking of you all x
HUGS and FLOWERS to everyone in the group and to our moms..
LOVING HUGSSSSSSSSS,PEACE AND JOY****************