Learn how straightening up can ease your pain
Chronic pain management tips
For any daughter who has lost their mother, whether through Death (if it's been one day ago or 40 years ago) or Abandonment, (i.e.-drug abuse, mental illness, physical or emotional abuse, etc.) and is working through the grief process. This group provides unconditional support and understanding from women who have also lost their Moms and who truly care.
- Founded On:
- Mar 24th, 2008
- Founded By:
- ladytiger wrote a Journal Entry 7:43am
- ladybug99 replied to ladybug99's Group Discussion Post 2:52am
- SincK joined Motherless Daughters 5/19
- kittycat72d joined Motherless Daughters 5/19
- stillearning57 replied to LovingMyWife's Group Discussion Post 5/19
- Jhelum replied to LovingMyWife's Group Discussion Post 5/19
- LovingMyWife wrote a Group Discussion Post 5/19
- stillearning57 replied to ladybug99's Group Discussion Post 5/19
- BooClouds replied to ladybug99's Group Discussion Post 5/19
- daisydd1967 replied to ladybug99's Group Discussion Post 5/19
Posted by cathy76 - 04/20/12, 01:58 pm
This is taken from Life As a Motherless Daughter: Motherless Daughters Share Their Feelings in Therapy Groups, by Paige Tangney. I have inserted the whole article in my journal. Many motherless daughters find healing and solace in the company of other motherless daughters. Gathering together, mothe...
Posted by cathy76 - 02/13/12, 02:59 pm
This an excerpt from an article, to read it in full go to: www.griefandbelief.com/laurascott-int.htm Grief: When we are in the throws of it, grief is purely about survival. It is primal. There are days when you can't sleep enough, and others where you can't sleep at all. There are days whe...
- Topic Title
- childhood memories
- New Member - Do you allow males?
- Adults Mourning Childhood Loss
- new member
- mothers day
- new to daily strength
- book recommendation
- Haven't visited mom's grave since she passed 4 yrs ago
- Why am i like this?
- Feeling absolutely terrible
- Mom & Dad's girlfriend
- New to this group . . . my story . . . some perspective please?
- well, here I go...
- Empty Tunnels
- Coping with Dad
hugs to all the group members thinking of you all x
HUGS and FLOWERS to everyone in the group and to our moms..
LOVING HUGSSSSSSSSS,PEACE AND JOY****************
Christina95, Thanks for your warm thoughts.... I think Mom had to do with my "sister attending church"..I do believe more than ever ,that we never DIE but our "spirit" is alive in Christ... Take care, Hugs to you Carmen
I'm With You
Hugs to all!!! Big hugs from someone who knows. let keep trying to make our moms proud of us and doing stuff in there honor(name). praying for all of us.
Hugs to all!