Estrangement for a parent(s) is heartbreaking; This support group will help you overcome your fears and depression and show you that you can have a life after estrangement. Family and friends don't understand our pain and we feel alone. These are difficult times. We offer friendship and provide knowledge of surviving our darkest emotional state. If you are an estrangement victim, we invite you to heal with us and help other members. Off-Topics welcome (especially humor).
- Founded On:
- May 30th, 2010
- Founded By:
- ImSomebodyToo replied to 6infamily's Group Discussion Post 4:58am
- ExMotherof3 replied to 6infamily's Group Discussion Post 1:36am
- Pattypb replied to 6infamily's Group Discussion Post 1:31am
- angel grace55 replied to 6infamily's Group Discussion Post 1:12am
- ImSomebodyToo replied to 6infamily's Group Discussion Post 12:38am
- Pattypb replied to 6infamily's Group Discussion Post 12:02am
- Pattypb replied to kaChing's Group Discussion Post 4/23
- 6infamily wrote a Group Discussion Post 4/23
- explorer675 replied to 6infamily's Group Discussion Post 4/23
- 6infamily replied to 6infamily's Group Discussion Post 4/23
Posted by Lotuswhite - 10/06/13, 01:22 pm
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ NATIONAL: 1-800-273-TALK 1-800-273-8255 INTERNATIONAL: http://suicidehotlines.com/international.html
Posted by kaChing - 08/14/13, 05:42 pm
These are her stepping stones: • Shock that my beloved child could behave in such a cruel way• Disbelief that EC could be cut off from us without any explanation• Anguish at the suddenness with which it happened• Guilt at being a failure as a mother• Bewilderment as...
Thank you for the weekend wishes. Hugs and Peace to you too.
have a peaceful and blessed weekend everyone.
Thinking about you. Wishing you peace and happiness in the small moments today.
I'm With You
I wish you Peace this Holiday season.
for a brighter future