Are you heartbroken because your adult child has discarded you with no explanation? Our members will help you overcome your fears and support you through the dark days of Estrangement. Family and friends don't understand or tire of hearing of our pain. We offer experience and knowledge in a 'safe' environment.. We invite you to CHAT and heal with us. Off topics permitted and kindness to members is our only rule.
- Founded On:
- May 30th, 2010
- Founded By:
- Ching replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 4:17pm
- Ching replied to Alana2's Group Discussion Post 4:15pm
- Ching replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 4:07pm
- Alana2 replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 2:47pm
- lavieenrose replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 2:29pm
- Hopeful59 replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 9:30am
- Alana2 replied to Alana2's Group Discussion Post 3:32am
- Alana2 replied to Alana2's Group Discussion Post 3:31am
- Alana2 replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 3:29am
Posted by Ching - 12/01/15, 03:47 pm
If you have suicidal tendencies these persons are trained to talk to you. Please, please call them.
Posted by Ching - 10/02/15, 02:46 pm
Here is the grief model we call the 7 Stages of Grief: 1.SHOCK & DENIAL- You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once....
- Topic Title
- Flawed adult children
- What was the use of it?
- Do children owe gratitude to their parents?
- DIL or SIL Surprise?
- OT-Sorta:) WOULD YOU BECOME A 70 YEAR OLD FIRST-TIME MOTHER MOTHER?-
- Empowerment movies
- CHAT for MEMBERS-Come Join our CHAT (Lemonade 48)
- States that require AC to care for parents
- Challenge in my new life
- Normal vs Paranoid
- Good things after estrangement
- Dr. Joshua Coleman's stupidity
Hi Everyone! Just joined this group today and I wanted to send you all warm hugs. I truly believe, in our own times, we can all make it and have peace in our hearts. Blessings to all :)
Thanks to all who share the pain, work to recover, and try to help each other.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015***
Happy Holidays to all. May you all find peace, joy, and blessings to count. You're all a blessing to me.
Wishing all of you blessings and great joy for the Christmas holiday.