Estrangement for a parent(s) is heartbreaking; This support group will help you overcome your fears and depression and show you that you can have a life after your Adult Children leave home. Family and friends don't understand our pain. These are difficult times. We offer friendship and provide knowledge of surviving our darkest emotional state. If you are an estrangement victim, we invite you to heal with us. Off-Topics permitted. Being kind to each other is mandatory .
- Founded On:
- May 30th, 2010
- Founded By:
- btdor replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 9:32pm
- btdor wrote a Journal Entry 9:27pm
- Bettyshe replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 8:36pm
- loss2big wrote a Journal Entry 5:48pm
- loss2big wrote a Journal Entry 5:41pm
- kitty60 replied to concernedfather's Group Discussion Post 4:25pm
- lavieenrose replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 5/24
- jheartbroken replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 5/24
- 71380m wrote a Journal Entry 5/24
Posted by Alana2 - 04/15/15, 07:58 am
You have to stop caring about them if they have kicked you entirely out of their lives. That's awfully blunt to say, I know. But I think you have to. (Take what I say here as only my opinion and experience.) This is different from saying you have to stop loving them. You can still love them...
- Posted by kaChing - 03/27/15, 08:38 am
- Topic Title
- Telling my adult children about new wife's pregnancy
- Just how grateful are you?
- Memorial Day Weekend Plans 2015
- The "Swaddled Generation"
- A story about our soldiers for Memorial Day
- Forum Icons
- Fantasy Road
- Lemonade 24 (Chat)
- Read your tea leaves...
- Life's Lessons...what have you learned?
- A New And Unfamiliar "Place"
- the new world...
Thanks to all who share the pain, work to recover, and try to help each other.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015***
Happy Holidays to all. May you all find peace, joy, and blessings to count. You're all a blessing to me.
Wishing all of you blessings and great joy for the Christmas holiday.
Hoping for peace and happiness in all of your lives
Thank you for the weekend wishes. Hugs and Peace to you too.