Estrangement for a parent(s) is heartbreaking; This support group will help you overcome your fears and depression and show you that you can have a life after your Adult Children leave home. Family and friends don't understand our pain. These are difficult times. We offer friendship and provide knowledge of surviving our darkest emotional state. We invite you to C.H.A.T. and heal with us. Off-Topics permitted. Being kind to each other is mandatory .
- Founded On:
- May 30th, 2010
- Founded By:
- jheartbroken replied to mylyingkids's Group Discussion Post 7/4
- mylyingkids wrote a Group Discussion Post 7/4
- lavieenrose replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 7/4
- jheartbroken replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 7/4
- jheartbroken replied to jheartbroken's Group Discussion Post 7/4
- Alana2 replied to jheartbroken's Group Discussion Post 10:39pm
- Alana2 replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 10:25pm
- Alana2 replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 10:11pm
- 71380m wrote a Journal Entry 9:54pm
Posted by Alana2 - 04/15/15, 07:58 am
You have to stop caring about them if they have kicked you entirely out of their lives. That's awfully blunt to say, I know. But I think you have to. (Take what I say here as only my opinion and experience.) This is different from saying you have to stop loving them. You can still love them...
- Posted by kaChing - 03/27/15, 08:38 am
- Topic Title
- How long since you last heard from you Estranged Adult child?
- Things to do on Holidays alone
- Things your EC accused you of!
- Being Childless....with others.....and yourself..a new model
- Changes since the Estrangement
- Let us hear from YOU!
- What does their wives/husbands know that we dont?
- MEMBER PROFILES
- How long have you been estranged?
- Welcome new Admin jheartbroken
- Lemonade 27 (Chat)
- What major thing defines you?
Thanks to all who share the pain, work to recover, and try to help each other.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015***
Happy Holidays to all. May you all find peace, joy, and blessings to count. You're all a blessing to me.
Wishing all of you blessings and great joy for the Christmas holiday.
Hoping for peace and happiness in all of your lives
Thank you for the weekend wishes. Hugs and Peace to you too.