Estrangement is heartbreaking; This support group will help you overcome your fears and depression. Family and friends don't understand our pain and we feel alone, These are difficult times. We offer friendship and provide knowledge of surviving our darkest emotional state. If you are an estrangement victim, we invite you to heal with us and help other members. Off-Topics welcome (especially humor).
- Founded On:
- May 30th, 2010
- Founded By:
- brandedmom replied to brandedmom's Group Discussion Post 4:38am
- mitzvah replied to kaChing's Group Discussion Post 4:28am
- mitzvah replied to 6infamily's Group Discussion Post 4:25am
- wrywatcher replied to brandedmom's Group Discussion Post 3:47am
- brandedmom wrote a Group Discussion Post 3:16am
- nosey22 replied to specialmom123's Group Discussion Post 1:16am
- kaChing replied to specialmom123's Group Discussion Post 12:58am
- Pattypb replied to specialmom123's Group Discussion Post 12:11am
- specialmom123 replied to specialmom123's Group Discussion Post 3/8
- specialmom123 wrote a Group Discussion Post 3/8
Posted by Lotuswhite - 10/06/13, 01:22 pm
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ NATIONAL: 1-800-273-TALK 1-800-273-8255 INTERNATIONAL: http://suicidehotlines.com/international.html
Posted by kaChing - 08/14/13, 05:42 pm
These are her stepping stones: • Shock that my beloved child could behave in such a cruel way• Disbelief that EC could be cut off from us without any explanation• Anguish at the suddenness with which it happened• Guilt at being a failure as a mother• Bewilderment as...
Thinking about you. Wishing you peace and happiness in the small moments today.
I'm With You
I wish you Peace this Holiday season.
for a brighter future