Estrangement for a parent(s) is heartbreaking; This support group will help you overcome your fears and depression and show you that you can have a life after your Adult Children leave home. Family and friends don't understand our pain. These are difficult times. We offer friendship and provide knowledge of surviving our darkest emotional state. If you are an estrangement victim, we invite you to heal with us. Off-Topics permitted. Be kind to each other.
- Founded On:
- May 30th, 2010
- Founded By:
- Paws4It replied to julchr's Group Discussion Post 2:39pm
- Paws4It replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 2:36pm
- kaChing replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 2:27pm
- kaChing replied to 6infamily's Group Discussion Post 2:25pm
- Paws4It replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 2:17pm
- Paws4It replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 2:15pm
- SadCher replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 2:10pm
- SadCher replied to julchr's Group Discussion Post 2:08pm
- Paws4It replied to debidrew's Group Discussion Post 2:05pm
- SadCher wrote a Journal Entry 2:04pm
Posted by Lotuswhite - 10/06/13, 12:22 pm
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ NATIONAL: 1-800-273-TALK 1-800-273-8255 INTERNATIONAL: http://suicidehotlines.com/international.html
Posted by kaChing - 08/14/13, 04:42 pm
These are her stepping stones: • Shock that my beloved child could behave in such a cruel way• Disbelief that EC could be cut off from us without any explanation• Anguish at the suddenness with which it happened• Guilt at being a failure as a mother• Bewilderment as...
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015***
Happy Holidays to all. May you all find peace, joy, and blessings to count. You're all a blessing to me.
Wishing all of you blessings and great joy for the Christmas holiday.
Hoping for peace and happiness in all of your lives
Thank you for the weekend wishes. Hugs and Peace to you too.
have a peaceful and blessed weekend everyone.