Has your adult child discarded you with no explanation and you are heartbroken? Our members will help you overcome your fears and show how you can have a life after your children leave. Family and friends don't understand our pain. We offer experience and knowledge of how to survive the darkest emotional state in a 'safe' environment.. We invite you to CHAT and heal with us.
- Founded On:
- May 30th, 2010
- Founded By:
- caneglect replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 4:13am
- thinkhigh2rise replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 4:09am
- mrsfits replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 3:01am
- mrsfits replied to rondaleroi's Group Discussion Post 2:53am
- LoriJean62 joined Estranged Parents CHAT 5/2
- jheartbroken replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 5/2
- rondaleroi replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 5/2
- Alana2 replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 5/2
- Hopeful59 replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 5/2
Posted by Ching - 12/01/15, 03:47 pm
If you have suicidal tendencies these persons are trained to talk to you. Please, please call them.
Posted by Ching - 10/02/15, 02:46 pm
Here is the grief model we call the 7 Stages of Grief: 1.SHOCK & DENIAL- You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once....
- Topic Title
- What are the odds you'll be contacted for Mother's Day?
- Sent to my son on his 29th birthday (today).
- Estrangement and your Future
- Neighbor's Adult Child from Hell
- Any progress in your life?
- DIL's that rub you the wrong way.....
- Mother's Day Approaching 2016
- CHAT for MEMBERS-Come Join our CHAT (Lemonade 47)
- Feeling Alone
- What if....
- Feeling Lost
- CHAT for MEMBERS-Come Join our CHAT (Lemonade 46)
Hi Everyone! Just joined this group today and I wanted to send you all warm hugs. I truly believe, in our own times, we can all make it and have peace in our hearts. Blessings to all :)
Thanks to all who share the pain, work to recover, and try to help each other.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015***
Happy Holidays to all. May you all find peace, joy, and blessings to count. You're all a blessing to me.
Wishing all of you blessings and great joy for the Christmas holiday.