Estrangement is heartbreaking; This support group will help you overcome your fears and depression. Family and friends don't understand our pain and we feel alone, These are difficult times. We offer friendship and provide knowledge of surviving our darkest emotional state. If you are an estrangement victim, we invite you to heal with us and help other members. Off-Topics welcome (especially humor).
- Founded On:
- May 30th, 2010
- Founded By:
- explorer675 replied to anarette's Group Discussion Post 11:49pm
- explorer675 replied to anarette's Group Discussion Post 11:39pm
- anarette wrote a Group Discussion Post 11:34pm
- explorer675 replied to kaChing's Group Discussion Post 11:33pm
- Linda166 replied to kaChing's Group Discussion Post 11:13pm
- Linda166 replied to anarette's Group Discussion Post 11:10pm
- anarette wrote a Group Discussion Post 10:59pm
- kaChing wrote a Group Discussion Post 10:46pm
- wearyofitall replied to Viva001's Group Discussion Post 10:03pm
- wearyofitall replied to kaChing's Group Discussion Post 10:01pm
Posted by Lotuswhite - 10/06/13, 12:22 pm
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ NATIONAL: 1-800-273-TALK 1-800-273-8255 INTERNATIONAL: http://suicidehotlines.com/international.html
Posted by kaChing - 08/14/13, 04:42 pm
These are her stepping stones: • Shock that my beloved child could behave in such a cruel way• Disbelief that EC could be cut off from us without any explanation• Anguish at the suddenness with which it happened• Guilt at being a failure as a mother• Bewilderment as...
- Topic Title
- sometimes there are no boundaries
- Life is not a bed of roses
- Snow ballet
- BIRTHDAY LIST (please add yours)
- The Oxford Dictionaries Word of the Year 2013 is…...
- Who is your real friend?
- Making New Friends
- Love and Hate
- What or Who Inspires You?
- Christmas music and decorations
- On Dying after your Time
- The Pope and Compassion and Humor