Estrangement for a parent(s) is heartbreaking; This support group will help you overcome your fears and depression and show you that you can have a life after your Adult Children leave home. Family and friends don't understand our pain. These are difficult times. We offer friendship and provide knowledge of surviving our darkest emotional state. If you are an estrangement victim, we invite you to heal with us. Off-Topics permitted. Be kind to each other.
- Founded On:
- May 30th, 2010
- Founded By:
- GypseyQueen replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 5:52am
- Pattypb replied to kaChing's Group Discussion Post 4:26am
- Cherdances replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 3:57am
- Cherdances replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 3:51am
- Cherdances replied to kaChing's Group Discussion Post 3:49am
- Paws4It replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 2:26am
- Pattypb replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 2:25am
- Paws4It wrote a Group Discussion Post 2:20am
- Paws4It wrote a Group Discussion Post 2:18am
- Paws4It replied to kaChing's Group Discussion Post 1:29am
- Topic Title
- A phone call from former ED
- Lemonade 14
- Are you Sentimental?
- Are you improving yourself in Estrangement?
- TheTruth About LIfe
- POEMS: by our members
- Feedback on poem
- No more narcissitic holidays!
- Hearing About Estrangement From AC
- Has Anyone Read or Heard of This Book or Its Author?
- I'm not very trusting any more
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015***
Happy Holidays to all. May you all find peace, joy, and blessings to count. You're all a blessing to me.
Wishing all of you blessings and great joy for the Christmas holiday.
Hoping for peace and happiness in all of your lives
Thank you for the weekend wishes. Hugs and Peace to you too.
have a peaceful and blessed weekend everyone.