Estrangement for a parent(s) is heartbreaking; This support group will help you overcome your fears and depression and show you that you can have a life after estrangement. Family and friends don't understand our pain and we feel alone. These are difficult times. We offer friendship and provide knowledge of surviving our darkest emotional state. If you are an estrangement victim, we invite you to heal with us and help other members. Off-Topics welcome (especially humor).
- Founded On:
- May 30th, 2010
- Founded By:
- kaChing replied to angel grace55's Group Discussion Post 10/24
- kitty60 replied to kaChing's Group Discussion Post 10/24
- kitty60 replied to 6infamily's Group Discussion Post 10/24
- kitty60 replied to julchr's Group Discussion Post 10/24
- angel grace55 wrote a Group Discussion Post 10/24
- 6infamily replied to julchr's Group Discussion Post 10/24
- kaChing replied to julchr's Group Discussion Post 10/24
Posted by Lotuswhite - 10/06/13, 01:22 pm
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ NATIONAL: 1-800-273-TALK 1-800-273-8255 INTERNATIONAL: http://suicidehotlines.com/international.html
Posted by kaChing - 08/14/13, 05:42 pm
These are her stepping stones: • Shock that my beloved child could behave in such a cruel way• Disbelief that EC could be cut off from us without any explanation• Anguish at the suddenness with which it happened• Guilt at being a failure as a mother• Bewilderment as...
- Topic Title
- Are you making Holiday plans to avoid Estrangement?
- Love The Estranged Anyway
- What to say?
- The reality of it all
- ..And The Prodigal ES E-mails...
- A musical ispiration
- Off Topic: This Really Made Me Smile
- Holiday and Birthday Gifts?
- This Is What He Does
- Your biggest gain in Estrangement
- One disgruntled AC says:
Thank you for the weekend wishes. Hugs and Peace to you too.
have a peaceful and blessed weekend everyone.
Thinking about you. Wishing you peace and happiness in the small moments today.
I'm With You
I wish you Peace this Holiday season.
for a brighter future