Has your adult child discarded you with no explanation and you are heartbroken? Our members will help you overcome your fears and show how you can have a life after your children leave. Family and friends don't understand our pain. We offer experience and knowledge of how to survive the darkest emotional state in a 'safe' environment.. We invite you to CHAT and heal with us.
- Founded On:
- May 30th, 2010
- Founded By:
- Ching replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 12:26pm
- Ching replied to Bella479's Group Discussion Post 12:21pm
- Ching replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 12:07pm
- floatingmyboat replied to Bella479's Group Discussion Post 11:52am
- floatingmyboat replied to Bella479's Group Discussion Post 11:49am
- floatingmyboat replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 11:24am
- floatingmyboat replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 11:20am
- floatingmyboat replied to Ching's Group Discussion Post 11:17am
- Paws4It replied to Paws4It's Group Discussion Post 6:53am
- Paws4It wrote a Group Discussion Post 6:33am
Posted by Ching - 12/01/15, 02:47 pm
If you have suicidal tendencies these persons are trained to talk to you. Please, please call them.
Posted by Ching - 10/02/15, 01:46 pm
Here is the grief model we call the 7 Stages of Grief: 1.SHOCK & DENIAL- You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once....
- Topic Title
- What progress have you made lately?
- Hello - New - ED Inpersonating Her Daughter
- CHAT for MEMBERS-Come Join our CHAT (Lemonade 45)
- CHAT for MEMBERS-Come Join our CHAT (Lemonade 44)
- Fear, Anger & Anxiety's Quick Fix
- Pets in Strollers - Off topic
- Adult DD Silent Treatment
- Your S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Count your blessings!
- Now I finally know...got an answer...
- Like-Minded People!
- Keeping it to yourself....
Hi Everyone! Just joined this group today and I wanted to send you all warm hugs. I truly believe, in our own times, we can all make it and have peace in our hearts. Blessings to all :)
Thanks to all who share the pain, work to recover, and try to help each other.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015***
Happy Holidays to all. May you all find peace, joy, and blessings to count. You're all a blessing to me.
Wishing all of you blessings and great joy for the Christmas holiday.