What is the most common health problem that is growing at the alarming rate? Hypertension or High Blood Pressure will be the answer given by one out of four people. Presently, most doctors will urge patients to take pharmaceutical medication to keep their conditions in control. However, increasingly natural remedies for high blood pressure are making its presence felt.
More and more researchers and scientists are recognising the advantages of using natural remedies for high blood pressure. A holistic approach complemented by natural remedies for high blood pressure can help you to reduce your blood pressure in an effective, natural and safe way.
A balanced diet, good life style management and cautious intake of specific supplements are crucial when using natural remedies to control your high blood pressure.
1. Magnesium, folic acid and potassium can work to lower your high blood pressure. Thus, it is important to have huge amounts of them in your daily diet. Magnesium can be found in nuts, kale, leafy greens, legumes and whole cereal grains.
2. Serrapeptase is a natural proteolytic enzyme that is isolated from micro-organisms. This enzyme is obtained by fermenting plants. Therefore, vegetarians can also benefit from this enzyme. It has anti-inflammatory effect and is also immunologically active to clear the blood vessels. It can be said to be a true natural remedy for high blood pressure.
3. Garlic can be said to be one of the most effective natural health remedies for high blood pressure. You can consume up to 1-2 fresh garlic cloves in various forms such as soup, salad, pickles. They are even available in capsules form. Taking an average dose of two to three capsules daily continuously for a period of 12 weeks will definitely make a sizable dent in high levels of blood pressure.
4. Decreasing the amount of salt and sodium in your daily diet will be beneficial in controlling your blood pressure. Food such as soy sauce, canned soups, fried, fatty, refined and spicy foods, sodas, tobacco, tea and coffee should be avoided.
5. Obesity and stress are two factors that result in an increased level of blood pressure. Therefore, by lowering them; you can also lower your blood pressure level. This is both a safe and natural route. Yoga and medication can aid you in losing weight, lowering your stress levels. Thus, your blood pressure will also be lowered.
6. Herbs such as cayenne, terminalia arjuna (an Indian coronary vaso-dilative herb), commiphora mukul, withania somnifera, ginger, saffron (having a chemical called crocetin, which help to lower blood pressure), mistletoe, kudzu (Pueraria lobata), valerian (Valeriana officinalis), hawthorn berries and tops, rauwolfia, horse chestnut and ginkgo biloba also serves to be very useful and effective natural health remedies for high blood pressure.
7. Vitamin therapy - Vitamins such as B, C, D, and E (which helps vitamin C to lower blood pressure level) are important for high blood pressure. By eating citrus (lemons, oranges and grapefruit), Indian gooseberry, European blueberry and watermelon, you will be able to get these crucial vitamins. They are also available as supplements.
Having a proper diet, a healthy lifestyle and enlisting the help of these powerful natural health remedies; you are controlling your high blood pressure in a safe and effective manner. Moreover, these natural remedies for your high blood pressure can be easily found in any grocery market, herbal medical store and health food store.
Alvin Hopkinson is a leading and avid researcher of various high blood pressure treatments. He runs a content-packed website that provides free tips to lower your hypertension and unbiased reviews on common blood pressure medications. Grab your FREE report on how to lower your blood pressure naturally and visit his site at http://www.minusbloodpressure.com