- middleman101 wrote a Journal Entry 5/3
- squeaker1231 wrote a Journal Entry 5/2
- RiseAndShineSu... wrote a Journal Entry 4/28
- squeaker1231 wrote a Journal Entry 4/26
- RubyRose81 wrote a Journal Entry 4/23
- squeaker1231 wrote a Journal Entry 4/21
- middleman101 wrote a Group Discussion Post 4/20
- middleman101 joined Learn to love yourself 4/20
- middleman101 wrote a Journal Entry 4/20
Posted by emsinmanchester - 04/19/08, 11:40 am
Step 1: Rebut the Inner CriticThe first important step in improving self-esteem is to begin to challenge the negative messages of the critical inner voice. Here are some typical examples of the inner critic's voice and how you can "rebut" that voice. The Inner Critic's V...
I'm new to the group and I love the support I've seen in the discussions. I'm so glad I found a safe place to be honest with myself and others. You guys are awesome!
Hi! I am also new to this site. I have a real hard time thinking i am any good or that I can do anything. I also think i am ugly and no one likes me. I know it isnt like that... but still at times usually when i have panic attaks i just cant help thinking like that... I joined this site so i ...
Hello, I am new to this whole site, and feel it is time to love myself too. I just turned 40 a month ago, and finally realize it is not selfish to put yourself first, and still ok to help others, but expect also to helped, not be a doormat. I was angry with a lot of friends from my past for this, ...