Discussion Topic

LDN legality, without a prescription?

Posted on 04/15/11, 11:55 am
I've heard that LDN can be purchased from River Pharmacy in Canada without a prescription. I was wondering if anyone knows if this is true. I'm also wondering if it's legal to possess it here without a prescription for it. I have custody of my children and wouldn't want to compromise it in any way. Thanks!
Showing 6 Replies
  • Reply #1 04/15/11  12:16pm
    they get it from lots of pharmacies. it's not a controlled substance and many go about it that way, just have to prepare it right.

* http://www.goodshape.net/HomemadeLD...
  • Reply #2 04/15/11  12:31pm
    Thanks Larry! :-)
  • Reply #3 04/15/11  10:23pm
    Does anyone know anything about the legitimacy of River Pharmacy? Are they a member of any organization resembling the Better Business Bureau? Or has anyone done business with them personally and is able to vouch for them as a legitimate business? I appreciate any info as I'm considering using them. Thanks.
  • Reply #4 04/16/11  8:40am
    All Day Chemist is the cheapest, no RX, takes 2 weeks to receive, the same 50mg Revia Tablet that River Pharamcy drop ships from India.
    Last time I ordered it took 8 days to receive. The time before it took longer because it was stuck in customs in New York for 2 weeks. They give you a tracking number so you can track the shipment...neat.
  • Reply #5 04/16/11  3:06pm
    Thanks for the info. It's nice to hear from someone who has personal experience. Much appreciated.
  • Reply #6 04/24/11  5:37pm
    I use River Pharmacy and know of several others that do. They are very reputable. Debbie at River is familiar with the uses for LDN too.

Welcome

Join This Group

LDN .. Low Dose Naltrexone 3.0 MG or 4.5 MG ...... Helps ALL AutoImmune diseases not just MS