We are a group of people who have grieved the loss of a spouse, partner, or lover and are searching for a life without our mate. Some looking for their own identity as an individual or finding a life for themself. Some looking for companionship or a serious relationship with someone new. And some just feeling lost and unsure. We offer encouragement, support and virtual hugs to those who visit and appreciate the time you spend giving of yourself as well as sharing your opinion.
- Founded On:
- Jan 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- rochelle1466 replied to rochelle1466's Group Discussion Post 4:16am
- rochelle1466 replied to mel40's Group Discussion Post 4:11am
- REGWIN replied to mel40's Group Discussion Post 2:49am
- REGWIN replied to gayle1953's Group Discussion Post 2:43am
- gayle1953 replied to gayle1953's Group Discussion Post 12:44am
- letmehelpyou replied to rochelle1466's Group Discussion Post 12:41am
- Scottito replied to rochelle1466's Group Discussion Post 4/29
- Shrn replied to rochelle1466's Group Discussion Post 4/29
- Jacuzzi63 replied to rochelle1466's Group Discussion Post 4/29
- Rainbow27 replied to Scottito's Group Discussion Post 4/29
Posted by OnMyOwn2010 - 01/22/11, 08:44 pm
Welcome to HOPEFUL HEARTS...I started this group because there were/are those on the main W&W board who find it offensive that we still participate there after we choose to enter into a new relationship and I wanted to be able talk openly about how my new relationship is going, and to offer supp...
- Topic Title
- spring has sprung
- what if.............
- Surprised myself....
- How to find a potential date?
- Just observing
- Who am I?
- "Step"-parenting...when you're not yet a "step"...
- Dating and In laws
- Happy birthday in Heaven, Hon
- Advice or input....
- The Bright Side
- update on dating
- Backing UP
- Second chances....
(((((HUGS))))) Thank you for being there!
I finally found you guys!! :) Thanks for letting me lurk for now. Round of hugs . . . Dayna
Flowers to brighten your hopeful heart. I wrote an introduction letter today to welcome the many new members who have joined our group. Feel free to post if you like and welcome to the land beyond surviving. :) Sharon
I wrote a journal entry today that I wasn't sure if it should be written here or in my journal. I decided the journal was appropriate but wanted to share it with my special friends here if you care to read it. Sharon
A big thank you to everyone who is willing to post on this wonderful place and thank you for being honest. Grief and new life are a hard mixture and it is good to know others are in the same place.
Just to thank all of you for being there for me. Everytime I have needed support you are always there. I feel so fortunate to have met all of you. Thank-you from the bottom of my heart. Robin
Here I am! Hopeful and scared.