We are a group of people who have grieved the loss of a spouse, partner, or lover and are searching for a life without our mate. Some looking for their own identity as an individual or finding a life for themself. Some looking for companionship or a serious relationship with someone new. And some just feeling lost and unsure. We offer encouragement, support and virtual hugs to those who visit and appreciate the time you spend giving of yourself as well as sharing your opinion.
- Founded On:
- Jan 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- Jacuzzi63 wrote a Group Discussion Post 9:27pm
- dcheramie wrote a Journal Entry 3:11pm
- laney77 replied to dcheramie's Group Discussion Post 1:39pm
- SayCindy replied to Parmela's Group Discussion Post 1:37pm
- Jacuzzi63 replied to dcheramie's Group Discussion Post 11:08am
- dcheramie replied to dcheramie's Group Discussion Post 5:59am
- Jacuzzi63 replied to dcheramie's Group Discussion Post 4:46am
Posted by OnMyOwn2010 - 01/22/11, 08:44 pm
Welcome to HOPEFUL HEARTS...I started this group because there were/are those on the main W&W board who find it offensive that we still participate there after we choose to enter into a new relationship and I wanted to be able talk openly about how my new relationship is going, and to offer supp...
- Topic Title
- 5 practices for nurturing happiness
- Do you ever just want to scream?
- Coming Clean - The reality of remarriage
- Drifting through life
- Wish me luck...
- Three years today lots of reflection.
- Trying to feel positive
- Kinda hurt
- Visit from an old Boyfriend
- Feeling panicky... and not sure why...
- so quiet again
- Realizing it will never be as it was.
- My horses
- Not new, but Silent for a while
- Talking about memories
- Just joined
I finally found you guys!! :) Thanks for letting me lurk for now. Round of hugs . . . Dayna
Flowers to brighten your hopeful heart. I wrote an introduction letter today to welcome the many new members who have joined our group. Feel free to post if you like and welcome to the land beyond surviving. :) Sharon
I wrote a journal entry today that I wasn't sure if it should be written here or in my journal. I decided the journal was appropriate but wanted to share it with my special friends here if you care to read it. Sharon
A big thank you to everyone who is willing to post on this wonderful place and thank you for being honest. Grief and new life are a hard mixture and it is good to know others are in the same place.
Just to thank all of you for being there for me. Everytime I have needed support you are always there. I feel so fortunate to have met all of you. Thank-you from the bottom of my heart. Robin
Here I am! Hopeful and scared.
Hi my name is Jennifer I just lost my husband, over a month ago, He committed suicide. He was the love of my life. and iam so lost without him. right now i cannot see myself being with anyone else, But yet i am only 43, and i am scared to be alone for the rest of my life. more of the fear of l ...
Just Wanted to Welcome to ALL the new members...I know I don't contribute that much anymore, but I am still reading your posts, following your journeys, and praying that each of you will find what you are searching for in a new relationship and that it will bring you all the happiness your hea ...