We are a group of people who have grieved the loss of a spouse, partner, or lover and are searching for a life without our mate. Some looking for their own identity as an individual or finding a life for themself. Some looking for companionship or a serious relationship with someone new. And some just feeling lost and unsure. We offer encouragement, support and virtual hugs to those who visit and appreciate the time you spend giving of yourself as well as sharing your opinion.
- Founded On:
- Jan 23rd, 2011
- Founded By:
- MiaFelina replied to ClearWx's Group Discussion Post 12:15am
- sandeestttn replied to letmehelpyou's Group Discussion Post 5/23
- athankfulone replied to athankfulone's Group Discussion Post 5/23
- alliepoo replied to athankfulone's Group Discussion Post 5/23
- letmehelpyou wrote a Journal Entry 5/23
- Shrn replied to athankfulone's Group Discussion Post 5/23
- maximumsales replied to athankfulone's Group Discussion Post 5/23
- letmehelpyou replied to athankfulone's Group Discussion Post 5/23
- ramar replied to athankfulone's Group Discussion Post 5/23
Posted by OnMyOwn2010 - 01/22/11, 08:44 pm
Welcome to HOPEFUL HEARTS...I started this group because there were/are those on the main W&W board who find it offensive that we still participate there after we choose to enter into a new relationship and I wanted to be able talk openly about how my new relationship is going, and to offer supp...
- Topic Title
- Second Loss
- Why the members of this board are important to me!
- Being grateful
- Just Not Ready and Thats OK!
- Moving to intimacy again
- Living again - At work
- Intuition vs fear
- Intimacy discussions
- Scared of what?
- Explanation for future posts
- new members
- Many Different Kinds of Love
- The merging of things! How do you handle it?
- Energy, lacking it
- Random Thoughts
Flowers to brighten your hopeful heart. I wrote an introduction letter today to welcome the many new members who have joined our group. Feel free to post if you like and welcome to the land beyond surviving. :) Sharon
I wrote a journal entry today that I wasn't sure if it should be written here or in my journal. I decided the journal was appropriate but wanted to share it with my special friends here if you care to read it. Sharon
A big thank you to everyone who is willing to post on this wonderful place and thank you for being honest. Grief and new life are a hard mixture and it is good to know others are in the same place.
Just to thank all of you for being there for me. Everytime I have needed support you are always there. I feel so fortunate to have met all of you. Thank-you from the bottom of my heart. Robin
Here I am! Hopeful and scared.
Hi my name is Jennifer I just lost my husband, over a month ago, He committed suicide. He was the love of my life. and iam so lost without him. right now i cannot see myself being with anyone else, But yet i am only 43, and i am scared to be alone for the rest of my life. more of the fear of l ...
Just Wanted to Welcome to ALL the new members...I know I don't contribute that much anymore, but I am still reading your posts, following your journeys, and praying that each of you will find what you are searching for in a new relationship and that it will bring you all the happiness your hea ...
I have been remiss in giving hugs...please forgive. Here's a BIG HUG for all of you.. ~E~