Discussion Topic

backdoor spike

Posted on 06/06/10, 04:36 am
I am taking citalopram and my anxiety is completely gone. Now when I have hocd disgusting thought, then I have no fear and anxiety! It made me very very afraid. I know that my anxiety and fear disappeared because I take my pills! But it scares me to death.
Everything seems much more realistic now, because they are gay hocd disgusting thoughts here, but I have no anxiety! Then to me my brain (hocd part) says it is not hocd, to the reality and hocd says and lying that this is what I want! . But again I have no anxiety.

But it now scares me to death! frightens me because there is no more anxiety! For now, everything seems more real!

I want my anxiety back! : ((

Does someone can relate to this? Please help!
Showing 3 Replies
  • Reply #1 06/06/10  1:53pm
    in my life I have only one wish. I want that disappear gay thoughts and never to appear in my life, I want that disappear this disgusting hocd and I want that forever disappear this disgusting gay thoughts.

I want back to my old happy life with my man ! I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND MORE THAN LIFE , and I do not want to lose my boyfriend!

I hate hocd bottom of my soul!

Sorry for bad english.
  • Reply #2 06/07/10  8:53am
    Does someone can relate to this? AM I MAYBE STUCK THESE DAYS BECAUSE I HAVE HOCD, BACKDOOR SPIKE( NO FEAR AND ANXIETY) AND PMS IN SAME TIME!!

omg I WILL GO CRAZY!!

I HATE HOCD!

PLEASE, HELP!! :(( Does someone can relate to this?
  • Reply #3 06/17/10  10:45am
    Yes, I have this problem too and each time it freaks me out. it's a backdoor spike though just remind yourself of that .

Welcome

Join This Group

A place to support one-another through HOCD.