HOPE is a group for parents whose adult children have estranged from them. We are here to support, encourage and help one another to remain positive, come to terms with the estrangement and move forward during this difficult time. Whilst venting is encouraged, negative / derogatory comments about our EC is discouraged (it really doesn't help anyone). Please read Group Guidelines & Etiquette at the top of the Home page.
- Founded On:
- Apr 18th, 2010
- Founded By:
- artemis000 replied to epicjourney's Group Discussion Post 9:20am
- raingirl1 replied to artemis000's Group Discussion Post 8:19am
- kamary replied to artemis000's Group Discussion Post 2:34am
- kamary replied to artemis000's Group Discussion Post 2:33am
- kamary replied to AllKheirlyn5's Group Discussion Post 2:23am
- kamary replied to epicjourney's Group Discussion Post 2:11am
- kamary replied to NanaAngie's Group Discussion Post 12:59am
- NanaAngie replied to NanaAngie's Group Discussion Post 12:39am
- Reinvent replied to NanaAngie's Group Discussion Post 4/18
- artemis000 replied to epicjourney's Group Discussion Post 4/18
Posted by artemis000 - 03/09/14, 09:55 am
January 22nd - HoustonTxMom 27th - MrPHP February16th - Kit27th - LoveMySonMarch10th - Kamary10th - Notsosad16th - Lori April 3rd - PHenson13th - NanaAngie28th - NannieBe MayJune July August SeptemberOctober November December ...
Posted by artemis000 - 01/17/14, 07:58 am
We keep adding self-help articles, books and resources to this section:- http://www.lenz-kappov.co.uk/hope/HopeExtra.php Enjoy!
Posted by artemis000 - 06/21/13, 07:50 pm
The main aim and focus of HOPE is to support and encourage one another to remain positive, come to terms with estrangement and, hopefully, find ways to reconcile with our estranged adult children. If reconciliation has, sadly, proved impossible for the time being (eg, the estranged adult children ar...
- Topic Title
- When kids are out of control
- Happy Easter to Everyone!
- Do Any of You Feel Like This Fence...I Do
- A emotional quandary
- Happy Birthday to HOPE!
- 3 Coping Skills
- Update from StillTheirMom
- Defining Ourselves (Inspirational)
- I have been blindsided. And although not crushed. I am angry.
- Easter Greetings to ES?
- Happy Birthday, NanaAngie!
- SHAME ON ME
- UPDATE ON CARDS I SENT
- Just Wondering.....
- HoustonTXMom: Estrangement History
Wishing everyone a good weekend, and some peace in their minds and hearts.
I'm so grateful to this entire group! I know many of you are hurting. I am proof right now that things can turn around for you. It has taken me practicing self love and being patient with myself. I have isolated and cried many tears. Through the fantastic support of this group, I seem to final ...
Have a wonderful , peacefilled , Valentines,, Please know you are all loved , by me!! I so appreciate the kindness youve given me huggs Robin
I'm With You
Thought for the day:- In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except yourself. ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti
Thought for the day:- People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; succeed anyway. If ...