HOPE is a group for parents whose adult children have estranged from them. We are here to support, encourage and help one another to remain positive, come to terms with the estrangement, heal and move forward. Whilst venting is encouraged, negative / derogatory comments about our EC is discouraged (it really doesn't help anyone). Our focus is healing and personal growth during this difficult time. Please read "Group Guidelines & Etiquette."
- Founded On:
- Apr 18th, 2010
- Founded By:
- latelybliss replied to latelybliss's Group Discussion Post 10:17pm
- latelybliss replied to latelybliss's Group Discussion Post 10:14pm
- kamary replied to artemis000's Group Discussion Post 10:10pm
- artemis000 replied to artemis000's Group Discussion Post 9:26pm
- epicjourney replied to artemis000's Group Discussion Post 6:57pm
- artemis000 replied to artemis000's Group Discussion Post 6:04pm
- artemis000 wrote a Group Discussion Post 6:00pm
- LAMAE replied to latelybliss's Group Discussion Post 3:34pm
- epicjourney replied to latelybliss's Group Discussion Post 2:00pm
- epicjourney replied to epicjourney's Group Discussion Post 1:15pm
Posted by artemis000 - 03/09/14, 08:55 am
January 22nd - HoustonTxMom 27th - MrPHP February16th - Kit27th - LoveMySonMarch10th - Kamary10th - Notsosad16th - Lori April 3rd - PHenson13th - NanaAngie28th - NannieBe MayJune July August SeptemberOctober 3rd - NotSoS...
Posted by artemis000 - 01/17/14, 06:58 am
We keep adding self-help articles, books and resources to this section:- http://www.lenz-kappov.co.uk/hope/HopeExtra.php Enjoy!
Posted by artemis000 - 06/21/13, 06:50 pm
The main aim and focus of HOPE is to support and encourage one another to remain positive, come to terms with estrangement and, hopefully, find ways to reconcile with our estranged adult children. If reconciliation has, sadly, proved impossible for the time being (eg, the estranged adult children ar...
- Topic Title
- Kick The Can
- It's Often Less About You Than It Seems (Dr Coleman)
- The Price of Freedom
- Skyped with daughter
- Go your own way
- More BABY Steps
- These Damn Birthdays...
- Happy Birthday LoveMySon!
- WARNING - This will be long
- A Reason For Everything?
- New here.....
- Thinking of My Son
- Been A While
- Sometimes it shows itself in other ways...
- 28 of The Most Powerful Quotes of All Time
Hi Kit, You have been on my mind for a few days now hoping you are doing good. I did not want to impose on your personal situation but I feel like I have a new family "Haven Family" and I wanted to see how you are doing. I really hope you are doing good and thank you for helping me so mu ...
Happy New Year, Everyone!!
Thank you so very much HOPE. This fantastic group has been such a support to me. I am finding now though even though my daughter and I are communicating that I will continue to need your support. I just want to thank you for being here. You have all been such a "rock"to me and I have lear ...