HOPE is a group for parents whose adult children have estranged from them. We are here to support, encourage and help one another to remain positive, come to terms with the estrangement, heal and move forward. Whilst venting is encouraged, negative / derogatory comments about our EC is discouraged (it really doesn't help anyone). Our focus is healing and personal growth during this difficult time. Please read "Group Guidelines & Etiquette."
- Founded On:
- Apr 18th, 2010
- Founded By:
- kamary replied to LAMAE's Group Discussion Post 12/23
- artemis000 replied to artemis000's Group Discussion Post 11:38pm
- artemis000 replied to LAMAE's Group Discussion Post 11:25pm
- notsosad replied to artemis000's Group Discussion Post 10:56pm
- LAMAE wrote a Group Discussion Post 10:38pm
- artemis000 replied to lovemyson1's Group Discussion Post 8:12pm
- notsosad replied to lovemyson1's Group Discussion Post 5:31pm
- notsosad replied to LAMAE's Group Discussion Post 4:56pm
- notsosad replied to artemis000's Group Discussion Post 4:32pm
Posted by artemis000 - 03/09/14, 08:55 am
January 22nd - HoustonTxMom 27th - MrPHP February16th - Kit27th - LoveMySonMarch10th - Kamary10th - Notsosad16th - Lori April 3rd - PHenson13th - NanaAngie28th - NannieBe MayJune July August SeptemberOctober 3rd - NotSoS...
Posted by artemis000 - 01/17/14, 06:58 am
We keep adding self-help articles, books and resources to this section:- http://www.lenz-kappov.co.uk/hope/HopeExtra.php Enjoy!
Posted by artemis000 - 06/21/13, 06:50 pm
The main aim and focus of HOPE is to support and encourage one another to remain positive, come to terms with estrangement and, hopefully, find ways to reconcile with our estranged adult children. If reconciliation has, sadly, proved impossible for the time being (eg, the estranged adult children ar...
- Topic Title
- Confronting Family
- 10 Surprizing Facts About Rejection
- Love and thanks to my HOPE family...
- Habitual Anger
- Coping With The Holidays (Article)
- Karma Might Exist
- The wedding... I didn't die from it. :)
- How to Practice Emotional Health - Video (Guy Winch)
- Hello Everyone
- Don't Cry...Don't Cry
- Off Topic - Cookie Recipes?
- Visualize and Affirm Your Desired Outcomes
- Acknowledging holidays
- And now I have H.O.P.E. in my heart...
- Christmas Question
Thank you so very much HOPE. This fantastic group has been such a support to me. I am finding now though even though my daughter and I are communicating that I will continue to need your support. I just want to thank you for being here. You have all been such a "rock"to me and I have lear ...
Wishing everyone a good weekend, and some peace in their minds and hearts.
I'm so grateful to this entire group! I know many of you are hurting. I am proof right now that things can turn around for you. It has taken me practicing self love and being patient with myself. I have isolated and cried many tears. Through the fantastic support of this group, I seem to final ...
Have a wonderful , peacefilled , Valentines,, Please know you are all loved , by me!! I so appreciate the kindness youve given me huggs Robin