HOPE is a group for parents whose adult children have estranged from them. We are here to support, encourage and help one another to remain positive, come to terms with the estrangement, heal and move forward. Whilst venting is encouraged, negative / derogatory comments about our EC is discouraged (it really doesn't help anyone). Our focus is healing and personal growth during this difficult time. Please read "Group Guidelines & Etiquette."
- Founded On:
- Apr 18th, 2010
- Founded By:
- ScienceMom56 replied to latelybliss's Group Discussion Post 4:16am
- ScienceMom56 replied to kamary's Group Discussion Post 3:58am
- lovemyson1 replied to latelybliss's Group Discussion Post 10/24
- lovemyson1 replied to lovemyson1's Group Discussion Post 10/24
- latelybliss replied to kamary's Group Discussion Post 10/24
- epicjourney replied to lovemyson1's Group Discussion Post 10/24
Posted by artemis000 - 03/09/14, 09:55 am
January 22nd - HoustonTxMom 27th - MrPHP February16th - Kit27th - LoveMySonMarch10th - Kamary10th - Notsosad16th - Lori April 3rd - PHenson13th - NanaAngie28th - NannieBe MayJune July August SeptemberOctober 3rd - NotSoS...
Posted by artemis000 - 01/17/14, 07:58 am
We keep adding self-help articles, books and resources to this section:- http://www.lenz-kappov.co.uk/hope/HopeExtra.php Enjoy!
Posted by artemis000 - 06/21/13, 07:50 pm
The main aim and focus of HOPE is to support and encourage one another to remain positive, come to terms with estrangement and, hopefully, find ways to reconcile with our estranged adult children. If reconciliation has, sadly, proved impossible for the time being (eg, the estranged adult children ar...
- Topic Title
- Looking for hope from H.O.P.E.
- Prayers for Kit
- A living hell of emptiness...
- Good day, Madame President
- MESSY LIFE
- Dealing with conflict
- Been away for a while
- Outrage and what we can do about it
- Dealing With Stress
- First counselling session today
- Why Don't Some Kids Like to Talk About the Estrangement After Reconciliation?
- Back in the Dumps
- Stopping in to say hello
- newspaper cartoons . . .
- MY STORY
Thank you so very much HOPE. This fantastic group has been such a support to me. I am finding now though even though my daughter and I are communicating that I will continue to need your support. I just want to thank you for being here. You have all been such a "rock"to me and I have lear ...
Wishing everyone a good weekend, and some peace in their minds and hearts.
I'm so grateful to this entire group! I know many of you are hurting. I am proof right now that things can turn around for you. It has taken me practicing self love and being patient with myself. I have isolated and cried many tears. Through the fantastic support of this group, I seem to final ...
Have a wonderful , peacefilled , Valentines,, Please know you are all loved , by me!! I so appreciate the kindness youve given me huggs Robin