HOPE is a group for parents whose adult children have estranged from them. We are here to support, encourage and help one another to remain positive, come to terms with the estrangement and move forward during this difficult time. Whilst venting is encouraged, negative / derogatory comments about our EC is discouraged (it really doesn't help anyone). Please read Group Guidelines & Etiquette at the top of the Home page.
- Founded On:
- Apr 18th, 2010
- Founded By:
- after27yrs replied to dynamiclori's Group Discussion Post 4:02am
- Reinvent replied to Reinvent's Group Discussion Post 3:54am
- wiserthanbefore71 replied to Reinvent's Group Discussion Post 1:03am
- Reinvent replied to RAgoddess7's Group Discussion Post 12:08am
- Reinvent wrote a Group Discussion Post 12:02am
- dynamiclori replied to RAgoddess7's Group Discussion Post 7/27
- Reinvent replied to RAgoddess7's Group Discussion Post 7/27
- artemis000 replied to RAgoddess7's Group Discussion Post 7/27
- epicjourney replied to RAgoddess7's Group Discussion Post 7/27
- RAgoddess7 replied to RAgoddess7's Group Discussion Post 7/27
Posted by artemis000 - 03/09/14, 09:55 am
January 22nd - HoustonTxMom 27th - MrPHP February16th - Kit27th - LoveMySonMarch10th - Kamary10th - Notsosad16th - Lori April 3rd - PHenson13th - NanaAngie28th - NannieBe MayJune July August SeptemberOctober 3rd - NotSoS...
Posted by artemis000 - 01/17/14, 07:58 am
We keep adding self-help articles, books and resources to this section:- http://www.lenz-kappov.co.uk/hope/HopeExtra.php Enjoy!
Posted by artemis000 - 06/21/13, 07:50 pm
The main aim and focus of HOPE is to support and encourage one another to remain positive, come to terms with estrangement and, hopefully, find ways to reconcile with our estranged adult children. If reconciliation has, sadly, proved impossible for the time being (eg, the estranged adult children ar...
- Topic Title
- Prayers for Kamary
- Finding connections and insight in unexpected places
- The Flip Side
- Missing My Girl
- How To Nip PAS in the Bud?
- I'm so hurt by all of this
- Reflections of a Baby Boomer
- LET IT GO.........
- Terrible Twos
- New Staff Member - Epicjourney
- Definition of Peaceful?
- Estrangement is Like Divorce
- 10 Ways to Build and Preserve Better Boundaries
- What is Forgiveness?
- The Parents' Bill of Rights
- Dilemma - any thoughts?
Thank you so very much HOPE. This fantastic group has been such a support to me. I am finding now though even though my daughter and I are communicating that I will continue to need your support. I just want to thank you for being here. You have all been such a "rock"to me and I have lear ...
Wishing everyone a good weekend, and some peace in their minds and hearts.
I'm so grateful to this entire group! I know many of you are hurting. I am proof right now that things can turn around for you. It has taken me practicing self love and being patient with myself. I have isolated and cried many tears. Through the fantastic support of this group, I seem to final ...
Have a wonderful , peacefilled , Valentines,, Please know you are all loved , by me!! I so appreciate the kindness youve given me huggs Robin
I'm With You
Thought for the day:- In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except yourself. ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti