HOPE is a group for parents whose adult children have estranged from them. We are here to support, encourage and help one another to remain positive, come to terms with the estrangement, heal and move forward. Whilst venting is encouraged, negative / derogatory comments about our EC is discouraged (it really doesn't help anyone). Our focus is healing and personal growth during this difficult time. Please read "Group Guidelines & Etiquette."
- Founded On:
- Apr 18th, 2010
- Founded By:
- NannieBe replied to NannieBe's Group Discussion Post 4:33am
- Amuseme replied to LAMAE's Group Discussion Post 3:52am
- Amuseme replied to NannieBe's Group Discussion Post 3:43am
- Amuseme replied to epicjourney's Group Discussion Post 3:38am
- Amuseme replied to lovemyson1's Group Discussion Post 3:31am
- Amuseme replied to lovemyson1's Group Discussion Post 3:30am
- explorer675 replied to lovemyson1's Group Discussion Post 2:41am
- explorer675 replied to NannieBe's Group Discussion Post 2:36am
- LAMAE replied to LAMAE's Group Discussion Post 2:35am
- wearyofitall replied to LAMAE's Group Discussion Post 12:26am
Posted by artemis000 - 03/09/14, 08:55 am
January 22nd - HoustonTxMom 27th - MrPHP February16th - Kit27th - LoveMySonMarch10th - Kamary10th - Notsosad16th - Lori April 3rd - PHenson13th - NanaAngie28th - NannieBe MayJune July August SeptemberOctober 3rd - NotSoS...
Posted by artemis000 - 01/17/14, 06:58 am
We keep adding self-help articles, books and resources to this section:- http://www.lenz-kappov.co.uk/hope/HopeExtra.php Enjoy!
Posted by artemis000 - 06/21/13, 06:50 pm
The main aim and focus of HOPE is to support and encourage one another to remain positive, come to terms with estrangement and, hopefully, find ways to reconcile with our estranged adult children. If reconciliation has, sadly, proved impossible for the time being (eg, the estranged adult children ar...
- Topic Title
- I need support
- Can we just get this over with ALREADY!
- Why do they do this?
- Disney ????
- The Power of A New Attitude
- I'll take what I can get and be happy.
- It Went So Very Well
- Happy Birthday, HoustonTxMom!
- Reality check
- Nothing personal, but . . .
- The Cost of Blaming Parents (Joshua Coleman et al)
- challenging negative thinking website
- I was outraged, but it didn't work
- Help at Greater Good website
- A Close-knit Group
- ES in Jail.....
Hi Kit, You have been on my mind for a few days now hoping you are doing good. I did not want to impose on your personal situation but I feel like I have a new family "Haven Family" and I wanted to see how you are doing. I really hope you are doing good and thank you for helping me so mu ...
Happy New Year, Everyone!!
Thank you so very much HOPE. This fantastic group has been such a support to me. I am finding now though even though my daughter and I are communicating that I will continue to need your support. I just want to thank you for being here. You have all been such a "rock"to me and I have lear ...